forum

[Archived] Tablet won't work

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ConspicuousDuck
Problem Details:

I can't move my tablet, I disable raw input with my mouse then it enables it for me and I can't move again...

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg2SxwDr ... e=youtu.be

osu! version: 20140220.13 (latest)
idkhowtoclick
Not exactly a bug.. if you have a wacom, it's not supposed to work with raw input on.
Topic Starter
ConspicuousDuck
Yes, I disable it but it just enables it for me when I don't want it to.
BigV
I have a different kind of tablet but for me it re-enables it every time I hit a button on my pen, so disabling the buttons makes it work for now
Topic Starter
ConspicuousDuck
BigV, that worked for me thanks. Yet I still think there has to be a way to fix this as now I am forced to play on 1.0x sensitivity...
Bauxe

ConspicuousDuck wrote:

BigV, that worked for me thanks. Yet I still think there has to be a way to fix this as now I am forced to play on 1.0x sensitivity...
You shouldn't need to change your in-game sensitivity if you are using a tablet.
Topic Starter
ConspicuousDuck
The recent update allowed for the sensitivity to effect tablets, and I got used to playing on 0.5x sensitivity
Topic Starter
ConspicuousDuck
Update: osu! now only turns on Raw Input if I try to change the mouse sensitivity. I still have to use 1.0x sensitivity, but this helps as I can now press my stylus buttons without it turning on.
RebelOsu
all you have to do is (if you have a wacom) go to the properties, go to the top bar and add osu! then go to the mapping and turn off windows ink
Death
This thread is 4 years old.