forum

Which super power would you choose?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tanzklaue
the flash and superman are both so broken that it's just messy. in some iterations, superman is possibly faster than the flash, while the flash with his high speed should be stronger than superman.

that's why ridiculously broken super heroes lose in popularity to more relatable ones with less power like batman.
Vish024
I never considered Batman a superhero, he doesn't have any powers. He's just rich.

Anyway that's why I always loved spiderman, yes he has his amazing powers but he has his flaws, his troubles and his defeats. He has more of a personality than the rest.
Shellghost
They might be inferior super heroes but they're superior characters.
Kanye West
Starman with unlimited duration. But im not exactly sure what kind of physiological effect it would have. Of course it would make you immune to any harm but would it stop aging? And the implications behind anyone touching you dying would probably be messy
cheesiest

Kanye West wrote:

Starman with unlimited duration. But im not exactly sure what kind of physiological effect it would have. Of course it would make you immune to any harm but would it stop aging? And the implications behind anyone touching you dying would probably be messy

this one tastes better
Ikikaera
Invisibility. It just fits to me.
Shellghost
I bet most of you guys would be invisible in a room anyway!

Ha!
mathexpert

Shellghost wrote:

Ha!
shell y wud u say dat
;____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________;
piruchan

Shellghost wrote:

I think I understand what he means........
Trash Boat
Flying of course
Le-Toucan
Shapeshifting
Falapalagas
Breathing underwater. It'd make up for my inability to swim.
Vish024
Speak on brudda.
Zeraph

Shellghost wrote:

Ha!
8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Witch Mercy

Shellghost wrote:

Ha!
Restless Spirit
Telekinesis.Definitely. Just because a strong sense of telekinesis combines a lot of powers such as flying, invisibility, instakilling anyone, instaoutmatching any osu!player, under water breathing, super strong punches (like you'd even need them lol), instant abortion and a good way to kill yourself. So what more could you wish for?
-SwordStorm-
Sword summoning :D
aBunny
zawarudo
Natame-
Flight and Space-Time Manipulation , i guess.
Trash Boat
nah, better i choose omnipotence, because just 1 power isnt enough
seasonS

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Invisibility.

As curious as I am about other people's thoughts, mind-reading would ruin a lot. Invisibility has a lot of great uses.
I agree. I think invisibility would have the most use
darkcloud123
Psychokinesis. Like controlling stuff with your mind.I'd be able to fly or make things appear!
EineKrone
Telekinesis seems useful, but so would be instant transmission/teleporting.
Mind reading only if it had a switch and frequency selector. Could be good, but to have it without the controls I mentioned, it's more of a curse than a blessing. 1/10, wouldn't want. 7/10 with control if on a "common life", i can see it as a 20/10 for a spy/secrets seller.
Tari
Telekinesis all my yes
[ Stellar ]
Only reasonable one is flight.
The others will eventually lead to depression and suicide.
Shellghost
>Fly upwards too fast
>Pass out from intense pressure change

Enjoy your falling to your death.
Vish024
Flight would just make you complacent, you'll become too proud and overconfident which will eventually lead to your own demise.

So there!
Ven
Invisibility, so I can spy on girls showering.
[ Stellar ]

Kyon wrote:

Invisibility, so I can spy on girls showering.
h-hhentai! :x
Witch Mercy

Shellghost wrote:

>Fly upwards too fast

Ha!
piruchan

Shellghost wrote:

>Fly upwards too fast

You are a real genius.
Metruzero
Would you be able to masturbate with telekinesis and not your hand? And how would that feel?
Skriggniichan
Telekinesis so I can fling people around if I want to(plus it makes grabbing something so much easier.)
Cyclohexane
Wow, metruzero

here's a name I haven't seen in a while
Phonesavanh

Dulcet wrote:

flight so i can fly all the way to ur gurl
Fucking 10/10
Telekinesis because it would be really useful in many situations
Infeh
Flying would be awesome. OwO
(to add i would like to controll fire element =W= since it would be cool to burn~ hehehe)
AppLoad
Super strength.
I want more stamina.
Factorial
Alchemy
olivia272
Instantaneous teleportation.
Granger
Full controll over time.

I can... stop time for everything but me and just walk where i want to and unfreeze time... whop, fuck teleporting, i did just that in the eyes of everything else.
stop time for objects and have them hand in the air for me to climb them... takes nothing but 2 ladders and ill be everywhere in the air.
revert any mistakes, oh i tripped and fell from those ladders? Well, just rewind my own time untill im back on the ladder.
etc...

Its a bit like telekinesis which can be abused to hell and back too, but it can do a few things telekinesis couldnt ever in the exchange for stuff like... flight being a bit uncomfier. Well, i guess technically i still aint flying but the sky is not offlimints for me as i can just defy the laws of time and space by making things stuck in place. Id be basically invincible too, a tank comes to squish me? Stop time, grab a wrench and dismantle the entire tank into pieces in instant.
show more