posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Aiman Joe
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 07 June 2024 at 19:36:20

Artist: Rin'ca
Title: Kimi ga Hohoemu kara
Source: D.C.5 ~ダ・カーポ5~
Tags: eroge d.c.5 ~da capo 5~ circus サーカス dc5 初音島5 video game visual novel vn galgame rinca ending ed two 2nd full ver version japanese pop j-pop jpop female vocal vocalist 1im19
BPM: 147
Filesize: 7982kb
Play Time: 04:24
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.64 stars, 267 notes)
  2. Hard (3.3 stars, 627 notes)
  3. Normal (2.02 stars, 389 notes)
  4. Source of Happiness (4.55 stars, 798 notes)
Download: Rin'ca - Kimi ga Hohoemu kara
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
First burnt out 2024 map in only a month (3 weeks).

Found this song from Tomatas' set, had fun playing his maps and listening to the songs he mapped, so this set acts like a small tribute to him (tho I can't replicate his visual mapping style and decided to stick to my generic one with slight gimmicks on it).

I found the full ver mp3 was from this Youtube video, but it was fixed by defreeyay from in-game itself so it was kinda recent and decided to map this since the song is so good in full.

All diffs and the scuffed hitsounds are made by me. Enjoy playing (I can't FC my own hard 😭). Also don't forget to check tomatas95 out. His maps are banger to play.

Massive thanks to Okoratu and neonat for the carry. Special thanks to Tomatas for the help improving my quality through several rounds of constructive mods. Also not forgetting to thank every modders that gave their feedbacks on the map.

I would also like to mention Log Off Now for driving me to do the BNreqs as I'm sure I would've just grave it if I wasn't sending this map for reviews.