forum

[resolved] [test] User panel selection box is not aligned

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
Problem Details:

It tends to desync when you go out of window with the cursor. Also the cursor tends to get momentarily stuck on the edge of the screen when you try to move out of the screen with your cursor. It's really weird behavior. It makes clicking on anything while the user panel is open very difficult.

Using 800x600 windowed mod if it makes any difference. My native resolution is 1400 x 900, but my desktop resolution is only 1024 x 768

osu! version: 20140219.4 (latest)
Low

TheVileOne wrote:

Problem Details:

It tends to desync when you go out of window with the cursor. Also the cursor tends to get momentarily stuck on the edge of the screen when you try to move out of the screen with your cursor. It's really weird behavior. It makes clicking on anything while the user panel is open very difficult.

Using 800x600 windowed mod if it makes any difference. My native resolution is 1400 x 900, but my desktop resolution is only 1024 x 768

osu! version: 20140219.4 (latest)
i can confirm this.. also, the beatmap setting thing (background dim, etc.) won't come out no matter what i do unless i move my cursor outside of the map's window

update: while watching a replay of someone playing a map, i cant click on discussion or anything and my cursorm keeps getting shifted around
deadbeat
this?
[-NekoZana-]
yep,i have the same problem with the user panel selection and watching a replay :/
Topic Starter
TheVileOne
This should be resolved now.