1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion

posted
Here are some new rules to follow:
* No insulting others.
* Don't post your photo more than once a week.
* No editing of other people's photos without explicit permission.
* No one here is ugly. Anyone mentioning it will have their post removed.
* Don't block/hide yourself. Because there's no point of posting a picture about you hiding your face in the end.

me:

posted
Great Idea!

posted

circa 1989, broome, WA. i am my own mousepad.
posted

posted
photobucket is banned at work

oh well there's a couple awpics floating around I'll just post when I'm at home then

which is like tomorrow night =|
posted
Senior photo proof. From half a year or so ago. (I'm in college nao :P)

And yes, it's an objection pose.
posted
shirt is fucking awesome
posted
I'll have to go find a camera, it'll probably take an hour...

Edit:

posted

awp wrote:

shirt is fucking awesome
Thanks. It's my favorite. \m/
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

posted

Rolled wrote:

I was thinking, and where all the women in this joint? Osu needs to appeal to women also. Who looks best in a speedo?
posted
hi i'm chan

posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
I have an awesome pic where I summon a huge black ball of doom(No Photoshopping or anything), but I can't upload it right now.
posted
Everyone is awesome!
posted
How come so few people have posted themselves?
posted

Cecilthemos wrote:

Some people (i.e. me) don't like the idea of having one's real self associated directly with one's online self. That, and I prefer to be thought of as someone who is very cool, and photographs of me don't seem to convey that very well :p
posted

LuigiHann wrote:

Cecilthemos wrote:

Some people (i.e. me) don't like the idea of having one's real self associated directly with one's online self. That, and I prefer to be thought of as someone who is very cool, and photographs of me don't seem to convey that very well :p
It's not fair to be only looking at other people but do not show yourself!
posted
Just taken right now with my webcam (why is it booting up quickly now, and ****ed up when talking to my bro on Skype?).

posted

LuigiHann wrote:

I used to have that same opinion of myself (but now I'm just a whore), and even more-so for some people I know exclusively through the internet, so I can sympathize. Though I'm not typically the "base opinions around one's appearance" type (at least and especially when online) so I don't know if that really makes much of a difference to me any more.

Though people should only post their images of their own volition without expecting any results >=|