Post you in real life

posted
Total Posts
show more
boat
You shouldn't wear those huge jeans with a shirt like that, it just ruins the style. Get a pair of cheap mondays or something similar and you'll look very classy and yet cute.
ouranhshc
Kitsunemimi

ouranhshc wrote:

[attachment=0:4299c]141119.jpg[/attachment:4299c]
:(
Hakeru

ouranhshc wrote:

[attachment=0:c0721]141119.jpg[/attachment:c0721]
....... :(
Mianki
The year was 1995 or close to that :P
Fabi

ouranhshc wrote:

[attachment=0:04919]141119.jpg[/attachment:04919]
A cat is fine too.
ddrXero64

Teta wrote:

ddrXero64 wrote:

I don't dress like this.
But you look so ignorant 8D
Fixed.

Here, I think I had another. This is the only other one (other than my pictures of with a ridiculous Tails hat which will never be released) I think I took. Hm..I also took another, it's mimicking a famous piece of art if you notice it. The statue was made a little more famous due to the George Lopez show, but it's a well known statue.

Here's another "clique" I made fun of in my city and high school. I call them ghetto jocks, they aren't actually good at sports but they are immensely cocky, but not as ignorant. But still hugely egotistic.

Here's that statue I tried to mimic. Last pic from me for a while I'm sure, I don't plan to take pics until mid summer really.

failboat wrote:

You shouldn't wear those huge jeans with a shirt like that, it just ruins the style. Get a pair of cheap mondays or something similar and you'll look very classy and yet cute.
...omg. I completely agree, but I would've never actually noticed that haha, wow. Your fashion advice is spot on, props to you. :)
Natteke

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Ohai. It's been a while
You are a handsome man.
lkjl23
Natteke
I don't believe.
boat

moobies
Pokebis
Nice tits.
Sleep Powder
I'd fuk.

wait, who is this guy? o_O
lkjl23
bagnz0r

failboat wrote:

moobies
ASS!
ddrXero64

NeVeR_DiE wrote:

Well, here's me showing off lol
I would love to see you walk into a room at an Anime Convention with everyone looking at you like "...wtf." Then you walk to the osu! Arcade thing all bad ass like and just start playing with really light taps. I would find it hilarious. XD
Faust

NeVeR_DiE wrote:

inb4 dirty room
You remind me of John Cena.
Mianki

Faust wrote:

NeVeR_DiE wrote:

inb4 dirty room
You remind me of John Cena.
John Cena with a different face + skin tone