posted
ShaggoN, \m/
posted

ExoSphere wrote:

Hello!:3:D
Badass Necklace
posted
I think the video speaks for itself.

And you can even watch what I was watching while I'm watching it!

posted

Vext wrote:

I sat through you sitting through that. 8-)
posted

Vext wrote:

I LOVE YOU. <3
THIS MADE MY DAY SO MUCH.
posted
I'll just drop this here.

http://puu.sh/2bMJ
posted
posted
I found a more recent pic of me taken during the winter (about 3 months ago). I haven't taken much since then, but I should be buying a camera soon.

Anyway, this is me making fun of one of the "ghetto" people I saw in my city. He was trying to act tough when someone called him a punk and then got his ass kicked. So...I made fun of his expression. I don't dress like this. Ever. At all. Really.

posted

ddrXero64 wrote:

I don't dress like this.
But you look so pro 8D
posted
Dashing.

My camera seems so much better when snapping photos of anything other than people. :|
posted
You shouldn't wear those huge jeans with a shirt like that, it just ruins the style. Get a pair of cheap mondays or something similar and you'll look very classy and yet cute.
posted

posted

ouranhshc wrote:

[attachment=0:4299c]141119.jpg[/attachment:4299c]
:(
posted

ouranhshc wrote:

[attachment=0:c0721]141119.jpg[/attachment:c0721]
....... :(
posted
The year was 1995 or close to that :P

posted

ouranhshc wrote:

[attachment=0:04919]141119.jpg[/attachment:04919]
A cat is fine too.
posted

Teta wrote:

ddrXero64 wrote:

I don't dress like this.
But you look so ignorant 8D
Fixed.

Here, I think I had another. This is the only other one (other than my pictures of with a ridiculous Tails hat which will never be released) I think I took. Hm..I also took another, it's mimicking a famous piece of art if you notice it. The statue was made a little more famous due to the George Lopez show, but it's a well known statue.

Here's another "clique" I made fun of in my city and high school. I call them ghetto jocks, they aren't actually good at sports but they are immensely cocky, but not as ignorant. But still hugely egotistic.

Here's that statue I tried to mimic. Last pic from me for a while I'm sure, I don't plan to take pics until mid summer really.

failboat wrote:

You shouldn't wear those huge jeans with a shirt like that, it just ruins the style. Get a pair of cheap mondays or something similar and you'll look very classy and yet cute.
...omg. I completely agree, but I would've never actually noticed that haha, wow. Your fashion advice is spot on, props to you. :)
posted

Azure_Kyte wrote:

Ohai. It's been a while
You are a handsome man.
posted
posted
I don't believe.
show more