1. osu!community
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion

posted
requesting cute pics of zain
posted
out
posted

Nifty wrote:

peer pressure from the mentorship general chat



mentorship :weary:
posted
u guys are pretty awesome! :'3
posted
You guys look great!
posted
Here is quite literally me_irl

https://gyazo.com/54489854efd7afef84aa3fa098c37af7
https://gyazo.com/f172073510dc78cc9ffa432e056d1acb

Photos were from my instragram (@sheabulna)
posted
I don't even use these forums why am I posting an image of myself on them
posted
posted

KysDigiDanPixel wrote:

Here is quite literally me_irl

https://gyazo.com/54489854efd7afef84aa3fa098c37af7
https://gyazo.com/f172073510dc78cc9ffa432e056d1acb

Photos were from my instragram (@sheabulna)
Your smile is so precious, must protect.
posted

Tupsu wrote:

I don't even use these forums why am I posting an image of myself on them

cus you're a loser

you fucking loser
posted

EneT wrote:

Tupsu wrote:

I don't even use these forums why am I posting an image of myself on them

cus you're a loser

you fucking loser

aren't you a cutie patoot
come play mafia and get it all out
posted

Tupsu wrote:


aren't you a cutie patoot
come play mafia and get it all out

where
posted
edit:
edit 2:


(sorry for the awful photo thingmajigs, i don't even remember what i looked like when i was 13 [part of edit 2:] when i posted this)

(edit 3: whoo, i just looked at that first image, and it was a blast from the past. i looked weird ;-;)
posted

EneT wrote:

Tupsu wrote:


aren't you a cutie patoot
come play mafia and get it all out

where
https://forums.tuuba.moe/viewtopic.php?id=264

too many people asked whether I was a girl or a long haired guy after the gun pic, so here's clarification
posted

Tupsu wrote:

https://forums.tuuba.moe/viewtopic.php?id=264

too many people asked whether I was a girl or a long haired guy after the gun pic, so here's clarification

I dislike how you're advertising that in this thread so no.
Also I don't like any of the players.
posted
posted

[ Pingu ] wrote:


gril with some grills
posted

Tupsu wrote:

I don't even use these forums why am I posting an image of myself on them

that's some good content right there
posted
posted

Aomi wrote:



boop nose.
Please sign in to reply.