Post you in real life

posted
Total Posts
30,904
show more
Lacrimae

Savvant wrote:

Posted here 3 years ago : p/2540314/
Me now ! :

Only just started playing again :D
damn son
MoE-Ayase

Savvant wrote:

Posted here 3 years ago : p/2540314/
Me now ! :

Only just started playing again :D
Your eyes are beautiful.. *-*
Savvant
Wow, just woke up to all these nice comments, thanks everyone :o:D
Foxtrot
that's probably the most interesting way i ever seen someone take a photo of themselves

like, did you literally screenshot your screen as you were taking the photo or what?

lol at the comments though, you thirsty bitches
Savvant

Dulcet wrote:

that's probably the most interesting way i ever seen someone take a photo of themselves

like, did you literally screenshot your screen as you were taking the photo or what?

lol at the comments though, you thirsty bitches
Yeah, whenever I take the photo it automatically puts this weird filter over it that makes everything a lot darker. I could've cropped out the icons, but I thought why not keep them! :)
Shizuku-
Faust
No idea which one is you though !
Shizuku-
? If you meant by my picture, I'm the guy.
SubZ
Just gonna hop on this bandwagon.

BrokenArrow
imitch5
Pawsu

imitch5 wrote:

aww you're so cute
imitch5

Pawsu wrote:

imitch5 wrote:

aww you're so cute
You have no idea how much that means to me right now... thank you.
Gabe
because whenever I get a new profile picture, why not carrying it over here

Pawsu

Gabe wrote:

because whenever I get a new profile picture, why not carrying it over here

coming to your house and stealing your hair

imitch5 wrote:

You have no idea how much that means to me right now... thank you.
ayy no problem :3
chaee

Gabe wrote:

because whenever I get a new profile picture, why not carrying it over here

you kinda look like dyrus

that's a compliment btw c:
[ ] Jhin
.
Aomi

imitch5 wrote:

cute
nice pajamas btw
Chiuyo
.
Flanster

Chiuyo wrote:

ello my dear, very huggable as always
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply