Post you in real life

posted
Total Posts
show more
DessaChan
Look what I got.. since I'm too lazy I decided to buy this. Instead of saying I'll just stick my tongue out :P
No, the glasses aren't mine.
awp
that's not very nice

also it isn't dutch so many of your peers can be offended by it anyway?

also you'd have to be sticking your tongue out at them for a prolonged period of time for them to read it and that might be considered a rude gesture in itself

really, you kids today

also imo the glasses work
Cuddlebun
wait I thought DessaChan was from brazil? when did she move to dutchland :<
DessaChan

awp wrote:

that's not very nice

also it isn't dutch so many of your peers can be offended by it anyway?

also you'd have to be sticking your tongue out at them for a prolonged period of time for them to read it and that might be considered a rude gesture in itself

really, you kids today

also imo the glasses work
Uh I don't say that much anyway... only to people who are close to me xD. Btw I was wearing those glasses so I could read. I just found out I need glasses to read :(

Todesengal wrote:

wait I thought DessaChan was from brazil? when did she move to dutchland :<
I am Brazilian. But I've been living here for 6 years now D:
Cuddlebun
whaaaaaat
TowerTycoon
WELL! Since DeathxShinigami posted himself (And I know him IRL) I feel obligated :d

This is me, I am made of awesomeness and great taste in things you wear on your head. (Also this pic is old! I has brown hair now :3)
GladiOol

Todesengal wrote:

whaaaaaat
She moved here because Holland is so much better than Brazil.
Better than any other country in the world actually~
Lesjuh
That is exactly why we get hundred thousands of foreign people in holland every year. And that for such a small country~
DessaChan

Gladi wrote:

Todesengal wrote:

whaaaaaat
She moved here because Holland is so much better than Brazil.
Better than any other country in the world actually~

lesjuh wrote:

That is exactly why we get hundred thousands of foreign people in holland every year. And that for such a small country~

Not really. I moved here because I lived with my grandmother in Brazil, but then she died and my mother were already living here. So she went to Brazil to pick me up. I don't like living here at all, don't get me wrong... most of the people are selfish and rude and only think about money, they say it's a "free" country and that you can say w/e you want but all I see is racism... the only good thing about the netherlands is that it's a rich country... foreigners only come here to work. My mother came here because she was living in Spain and met a Dutch guy and married him.

Really don't get me wrong it's nothing personal... the only reason I'm still here it's because I'm forced to go to school, otherwise I would have returned a very long time ago..
Keksi

lesjuh wrote:

That is exactly why we get hundred thousands of foreign people in holland every year. And that for such a small country~[/q

Dessachan wrote :
Not really. I moved here because I lived with my grandmother in Brazil, but then she died and my mother were already living here. So she went to Brazil to pick me up. I don't like living here at all, don't get me wrong... most of the people are selfish and rude and only think about money, they say it's a "free" country and that you can say w/e you want but all I see is racism... the only good thing about the netherlands is that it's a rich country... foreigners only come here to work. My mother came here because she was living in Spain and met a Dutch guy and married him.

Really don't get me wrong it's nothing personal... the only reason I'm still here it's because I'm forced to go to school, otherwise I would have returned a very long time ago..
Come to Germany ! :):)
DeathxShinigami

TowerTycoon wrote:

WELL! Since DeathxShinigami posted himself (And I know him IRL) I feel obligated :d
Completely unexpected...
Keksi

DessaChan wrote:

Look what I got.. since I'm too lazy I decided to buy this. Instead of saying I'll just stick my tongue out :P
No, the glasses aren't mine.
That's not so nice :(
But if you want it :)
anonymous_old
Dessa's glasses really belong on a Tode. You look like a dork, Dessa. They'd really fit better on Tode.
DessaChan

strager wrote:

Dessa's glasses really belong on a Tode. You look like a dork, Dessa. They'd really fit better on Tode.
It's his glasses

Keksi

DessaChan wrote:

strager wrote:

It's his glasses

Your Boyfriend? :(
DessaChan

Keksi wrote:

Your Boyfriend? :(
No he is just a really good friend ^^
we went on vacation together, I mean me and 5 other people including him :)
Linox_old
Nekoroll
Nice eyes, Linox. :D
Jarby
uguu

Keksi

JarJarJacob wrote:

uguu
Haircut :)
show more