1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion

show more
posted
Just don't do this if you've managed to became one of the cast

posted
whoa everyone looks so nice

should i send my trash can face to here too
posted
huggable? :3
posted

zoyson wrote:

huggable? :3
those eyebrows
i would do more than hug you ;)
posted

You need to stay warm when playing osu!
posted
posted
everyone's looking good here~
i'll go ahead and post another pic of myself. took it yesterday

Pannari wrote:


You need to stay warm when playing osu!
nice hat, i like it 8-)
posted

Kei wrote:

everyone's looking good here~
i'll go ahead and post another pic of myself. took it yesterday

nice hat, i like it 8-)
Hey thanks B)

You're pretty too.
posted
.
posted

TOP KEK MATE wrote:

fuck it why not

i couldn't get the image tag to work so here
kawaee
posted
fixed eyebrows and bleach hair blonde, still kinda wet, afaik it will look better as it dries. tomorrow~

posted

Pannari wrote:


You need to stay warm when playing osu!
cmere I'll keep you warmer than warm ¦3
posted

LoliFlan wrote:

Pannari wrote:


You need to stay warm when playing osu!
cmere I'll keep you warmer than warm ¦3
;3
posted
no
posted
got that fur for winter B)
posted
Ucon Tomorrow, I'll just be going in my kigurumi X3

posted

ElliePixels wrote:

Ucon Tomorrow, I'll just be going in my kigurumi X3

You're so cute omg!!
I totally didn't expect you to look like that tbh :'D

Vestige wrote:

when you don't even care.

Cutie.
posted

Katsu wrote:

got that fur for winter B)
^ Dis baby cutie <3

got new glasses \o/
posted
I'm at the apple store. I'm only 11 so plz don't judge
posted

dylanla12 wrote:

I'm at the apple store. I'm only 11 so plz don't judge
Cute.
show more
Please sign in to reply.