3. General Discussion

show more
posted

gokugohan12468 wrote:

Pjecoo wrote:

*sigh*
ok here we go.
Agree with SNB, >W<
But just my eyes is wrong or this picture make me scary?
Its not scary, silly. For me it looks cool, using B&W effect for selfie/photography. Anyway, nice Pic pjecoo :D
posted
Oh dear god. I don't want to show too much of me so ill show the stupid Disneyland selfie i took.

posted
Hahaha, you look too adorable and baller in that getup. Pjecoo's also a handsome git, hmu.

Since I'm getting a little more inclined towards osu! and taking some pride in my appearance...

posted
#Doomsday2.0 ;)
posted

- ISetsunaI - wrote:

#Doomsday2.0 ;)
I'm his estranged brother from another mother, if he kept his hair short and worked out.
posted
Those collar-bones.
posted

gokugohan12468 wrote:

Agree with SNB, >W<
This is actually the first time that someone told me, that my eyes are scary. And thank you Haruto -. xD

D33d wrote:

Pjecoo's also a handsome git, hmu.
- Thanks.
posted

D33d wrote:

Hahaha, you look too adorable and baller in that getup. Pjecoo's also a handsome git, hmu.

Since I'm getting a little more inclined towards osu! and taking some pride in my appearance...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
posted

D33d wrote:

topless d33d yay <3
posted

Pjecoo wrote:

gokugohan12468 wrote:

Agree with SNB, >W<
This is actually the first time that someone told me, that my eyes are scary. And thank you Haruto -. xD

D33d wrote:

Pjecoo's also a handsome git, hmu.
- Thanks.
No a person, but background, I can feel if is have problem with that picture, but i don't want tell to you, everyone

Anyway, I love with your face >W<
posted
I, uh, browsed through my imgur images and I found a very shameless picture.

I'm so sorry I don't remember when I took this but it has a lot of views already...
Could anyone spare a time machine?
posted

Mako Sakata wrote:

KawaiiDesuuuuu wrote:

First forum post, why not!
That bowties looks good on you❤️
Thanks! Glad you think so too :D
posted

Akumasa wrote:

I, uh, browsed through my imgur images and I found a very shameless picture.

I'm so sorry I don't remember when I took this but it has a lot of views already...
Could anyone spare a time machine?
You're pretty *-*
posted

LOHD wrote:

Hi >.<

9/10, that shirt was a turnoff
posted
Never posted in this thread, so uh...hi.

posted
hi osu. im back. :)

posted

Poofcakes wrote:

Nice hair color and match with the sunglasses
Last time I dyed my hair is like 6 months ago and now its color already fade out ;(
posted

Mako Sakata wrote:

Poofcakes wrote:

Nice hair color and match with the sunglasses
Last time I dyed my hair is like 6 months ago and now its color already fade out ;(
Thanks! :P
I didn't know permanent dye could fade out! I had blue dip-dye (on bleached hair) before this for like a year, and it never faded out. ~
But maybe it's different on really really dark hair.
posted

Poofcakes wrote:

i really like your hair - i think the last time my hair was that long was back when i was like five years old haha
posted

Katze wrote:

Poofcakes wrote:

i really like your hair - i think the last time my hair was that long was back when i was like five years old haha
Thanks~ :oops: It's not thát long though. I cut off a big piece that was kinda dead a short while ago. :)
I can't imagine myself with short hair! Shortest I can remember is just above my shoulders:
Wanted to do this for the 3rd time, but I also wanted to dye my hair. As you can see; I went for the more selfish option. :')
(3 years ago)
show more