Post you in real life

posted
Total Posts
30,904
show more
Birdy

Faust wrote:

Hey.

So I had a barbecue a month back.


Not-so-blur version.

blur > flash
anytime

Lust wrote:

Alright, I'll get things rolling then. Repost from my ask.fm to start things off!

Birdy
sorry for the doublepost, didn't think I'd take a selfie today (or ever again for that matter)


_____________________________________________________________________________
Secretpipe
nice to see this thread back , I missed it!

wow nice box SNB)
balldoowell
Hello people

unko

balldoowell wrote:

Hello people

Mom why do you size=150 all your posts, it's scaring me
IppE

Static Noise Bird wrote:

sorry for the doublepost, didn't think I'd take a selfie today (or ever again for that matter)

Go eat some bacon, you look unhealthily thin.
balldoowell

Microsoft Vista wrote:

Mom why do you size=150 all your posts, it's scaring me
Because the default text size here is tiny

I see you creepin' through my history
Birdy

IppE wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

sorry for the doublepost, didn't think I'd take a selfie today (or ever again for that matter)

Go eat some bacon, you look unhealthily thin.
Laihduta!
Shiranai
Umm hellooo it's been a long time since my last post here
Witch Mercy

Lust wrote:

Alright, I'll get things rolling then. Repost from my ask.fm to start things off!

Lust<333
Thank god this thread got re-opened.
I was checking everyday since it got locked D:
-Maus-

Kedi wrote:

rightinthefeels ,transformau8
I just repeated what you said lmao, I have nothing against your appearance
Kouya-

balldoowell wrote:

Hello people

I see you and your avatar pics be in the same spot at the same time e.e
balldoowell
What if I just wore the same clothes and went to the same spot the next day
HaruryuuSan
after so much fun playing with snow
i'm in the middle uwu
E s s a

Mako Sakata wrote:

Umm hellooo it's been a long time since my last post here
I wish i was the Minion /slapped
cute cute ♥ :3
Offended

Harumi wrote:

after so much fun playing with snow
i'm in the middle uwu
oi I really thought it was you in the left.
HaruryuuSan

Offended wrote:

Harumi wrote:

after so much fun playing with snow
i'm in the middle uwu
oi I really thought it was you in the left.
hmph, thass mi bruh
balldoowell
you're a QTπ
Kedi
wat
raycoN
i look way too young
because i am 15
i am a man


sorry for the color

btw i am the front one
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply