1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion

show more
posted

Static Noise Bird wrote:

The post has been up for 5 hours and no moderator still has edited it? (hint: look at the damn rules)

Jesus christ.
most likely cause i gave up on this thread. i grew tired of it and how the thread works. having a gallery would work better, and i really can't be bothered organizing one :/
posted
See this is why I was always supposed to be a moderator 8-) I'm the only one who actually cares about these worse threads.
posted
Pls if somebody is going to be el capo di tutti cappi here, that's me
posted

(sorry undermine, dirty glasses)
posted

Blue Dragon wrote:

nice
posted

Blue Dragon wrote:

Swear to god, get your hair prepped a bit and you will look like FUCKING NICE. Something like this :

(Yes, do shave the sides! And your bangs might have to grow a bit more - but the length is fine the way it is right now as long as you create volume with a blowdryer)

Just invest a little bit in hair product. Hair wax + spray is all you need. Blow-dry your wet hair beforehand to create some volume -> use wax to put dat shit upwards -> hairspray it to keep it in place and tadaah, a new person.
Trust me on this one man, I've made the exact same change and it's fly as fuck.
posted
I seriously wish I could care more about my hair (I am very aware it looks awful) but I seriously never got around to it ;_; it's just something I simply can't care about, if I try to make it nice I will just forget about it the other day :<
posted

AgrarianSkyX wrote:

Me >w<

Oh gosh the selfie xD
you're hot as fuck. nohomo.
posted
sry for OT

Blue Dragon wrote:

I seriously wish I could care more about my hair (I am very aware it looks awful) but I seriously never got around to it ;_; it's just something I simply can't care about, if I try to make it nice I will just forget about it the other day :<
It sounds a lot like you need a case of this :Dhttp://www.reddit.com/r/getdisciplined/ ... sciplined/
posted

StayFab wrote:

AgrarianSkyX wrote:

Me >w<

Oh gosh the selfie xD
you're hot as fuck. nohomo.
Agreed, no homo
posted
Yes homo please

;)
posted

EvilElvis wrote: