Total Posts
show more
zertap

/me runs
I have d14 also
D33d

Kitsunemimi wrote:

D33d wrote:

This is me, gazing in awe at this masterpiece of a cooler.

Otherwise known as, "DEED SHAVE YOUR FUCKING FACE JESUS CHRIST ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE"

Now I just need a motherboard which can overclock. :(
Oh my, it's that cooler~

But you mention something pretty important there... Is your motherboard decent quality? curious kitsune wants to know the model name
Also, do you have an i5 or an i7? To be honest, a giant heatsink like that would be better paired with an i7, although you still can crank up the performance on i5 K processors quite a lot~ If you use AMD though, then you should've saved that money on an Intel processor ;x

Oh and, it's confusing, but all PC slots/plugs are designed to be foolproof, including fan connectors, so they only go in one way. Fan connectors can sometimes be stubborn, but if it's in the right position then you'll be able to shove them on.
But anyways, I should stop babbling on about these things before it gets too far. All you RL thread people who don't care about this can ignore my post now~
It wasn't how the connectors went in, but which resistor cables were meant to connect to which fan. As for the mobo, I cheaped out and got an H77, so I can't overclock until I ditch it. I have a 3570k, so when I do make the big switch, I'm going to play around with the settings and see what doesn't make my tower take off.

What I really want is gradual futureproofing, efficiency, quietness and peace of mind that my components will last for as long as possible--Noctua's basically the safest choice while I have the money. I've just ordered Noctua case fans as well, because by gracious am I sick of the noise of these Fractal fans. The flimsy cooler that I did have wasn't exactly helping either. Since they also come with Y splitters and extensions, I'll be able to connect both fans directly to the mobo, instead of having to use the useless Fractal controller.

To think that I'm also getting moulded earplugs and, at some point, a car and insurance. I fucking love saving money.
Hika
this thread needs a lot more of Kanye in it.
UnderminE

Zertap wrote:

/me runs
I have d14 also
owow finnish powered glasses
YunoFanatic

UnderminE wrote:

Zertap wrote:

/me runs
I have d14 also
owow finnish powered glasses
that thing is his mouth its creep =w=
Birdy
Me showing my true emotions

Not sure which one is my face
dNextGen
hey that's your facebook profile picture
Birdy
yeah I think I did post that there before I went out for a pizza heuaheu
Naoki N
Um, hello.
Miyu
cute n.n
Jordan

Naoki N wrote:

Um, hello.
You look like me A LOT also same way of taking pics lol, dat covered face
-Felice-
That’s what will happen, when you’re drunk and your friends want you to take some sexy photos of you, haha. Shit happens, I’d say. u_u
Graafbond
Cute ^-^
Mianki
Sexy dress, sexy guuurl
Kyonko Hizara
hmu bby
Kanye West

Hika wrote:

this thread needs a lot more of Kanye in it.
no it doesn't

;_;
boat
I'd say it needs at least 10% more kanye.
silmarilen
beware my awesome paint skills
Kanye West
more like

silmarilen
show more