Mara has the legendary moustache.

O:
posted

uljj wrote:

Lovely avatar!

Shades looking sharp as fuwa fuwa
posted

uljj wrote:

Heh, took me a while to notice the reflection of the osu main menu in the shades.
posted
*Deleted by me*
posted
Already posted this in my respective region's thread, so why not here as well. I was tired. Don't judge.
posted
More something motivational than just wanting to show my face, since I feel that I'm kinda fat (specially on face), so I will document my workout-weeks by upping pics biweekly or something to see my improvement =D

posted
wow all of you are so cute here I am all (Yes Im wearing platforms becasue I dont own fancy shoes)
posted
posted

Magicphoenix wrote:

More something motivational than just wanting to show my face, since I feel that I'm kinda fat (specially on face), so I will document my workout-weeks by upping pics biweekly or something to see my improvement =D

didnt know that you are asian too o.o aaww
posted

Magicphoenix wrote:

Let me know if you need any help! I'm almost finished with my personal trainer certificate. By almost I mean 68%. Ish. And good luck! :D

Kaona wrote:

That cereal is well hidden. And look at those tiles! You have a nice kitchen.
posted
Well, I already made a post :o buuut, oh well. :D

show more