2. Other
  3. General Discussion

show more
posted

Static Noise Bird wrote:

Mianki always so hot
posted

D33d wrote:

DEEDIT: How is/was the chemotherapy? I'm curious, because my mother's getting towards the end of her course.
it really depends. it will depend on the amount of medicine you're taking, the length of treatment, also your general health. I mostly experienced the fatigue, sore mouth, hair thinning, and cannot taste food. (plus the feeling of being derped )
posted
So I graduated:

And here is me drinking my favorite drink (The "suicide")
posted
woop gz
posted
Congratz jj

Edit:

1 week and hours. Counting :)
posted
I can just imagine how many ladies JJ picked up that night.
posted

jjrocks wrote:

So I graduated:

And here is me drinking my favorite drink (The "suicide")

jjrocks always cool. Congratulation for your graduation! One step less, jjrocks president.
posted
Fuck that, JJ's too classy for president.
posted
I still remember that day when Mianki said brown eyes were rare to find where he lived.
But I still like that face of his.
posted

LaVolpe024 wrote:

I can just imagine how many ladies JJ picked up that night.
posted
JJ so smexy lol
posted
Dayum, JJ.
posted
Last night i was skyping with my girlfriend. It was fun. We were doing funny faces, we were singing, telling jokes and many more. Seeing her face on skype is like gahhh >//////<, i wanna die. I wish you were here with me. After an hour, the conversation got boring. she said BRB. and i said ''hmm okay?'' i waited for like 1 hours but she didn’t come back, and i got so sleepy. another hour passed away, she still hasn’t returned. I fell asleep already. after a nap, I found out that she was skyping with another guy. :/
tl;dr version
BREAK </3
i don't like your comment guys T^T
Natteke :/
Milkshake :/
posted
WELL THAT'S TOO BAD
posted

AngelusMist wrote:

Last night i was skyping with my girlfriend. It was fun. We were doing funny faces, we were singing, telling jokes and many more. Seeing her face on skype is like gahhh >//////<, i wanna die. I wish you were here with me. After an hour, the conversation got boring. she said BRB. and i said ''hmm okay?'' i waited for like 1 hours but she didn’t come back, and i got so sleepy. another hour passed away, she still hasn’t returned. I fell asleep already. after a nap, I found out that she was skyping with another guy. :/
posted
wut LOL
posted

Natteke wrote:

AngelusMist wrote:

also
posted

AngelusMist wrote:

blabla
That's the reason why you shouldn't make girlfriends on facebook.
posted
I don't want to be rude or anything so I'll just say "ummm uhhhh ok"
posted
angelus the hottest
show more