seriously I don't think I've ever been this mad before

you're all dead to me
posted
not that sexy at all
posted

LunaticMara wrote:

Here's some better picture now.

I and FisHie just graduated.

MARA MARRY ME --- wait, we ARE married lol 8-)
posted
Congrats!
posted

Mr Color wrote:

Dammit why didn't I wake up earlier
My thoughts exactly. :( I love osu tinychat parties.
posted
I'm starting another tiny chat if anyone is interested :D posting about it in OT
posted

Looking out of my window and being bored lol

dem eyebrows
posted

Canneh wrote:

img

Looking out of my window and being bored lol

dem eyebrows
god canneh

stop being so goddamn sexy
posted
posted
CDFA looks like a normal human being for once :P
posted
I-I-I always look normal, though! ;~;
posted
This photo is around.. 3~4 months old I guess. I haven't changed in anything anyways. The photo has a really bad quality because it was taken with a cellphone. .-.

posted

Kei wrote:

This photo is around.. 3~4 months old I guess. I haven't changed in anything anyways. The photo has a really bad quality because it was taken with a cellphone. .-.
it's also taken at quite an unusual angle for a picture intending to show what someone looks like
posted
we know for a fact that it has long hair and glasses.
posted

awp wrote:

Kei wrote:

it's also taken at quite an unusual angle for a picture intending to show what someone looks like
OH crap, my curiosity!!!!.

Actually no, it's the way that at least here facebook people use to take pictures of themselves in attemp to look cooler or sexier to have the approval of the pack.............. also is the way of small size boob girls cheat and make them look bigger to raise their selfsteem from denial, it's so sad :|.

ON: meh!, people of uruguay here: not bad. Hello there cousin.

P.S.: sorry i got lost (and extremely bored), but i couldn't resist the quote. bye :arrow:
show more