1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion

show more
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
posted

strager wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

strager wrote:

It's been proven proven.
Make your point.
What's the point of telling me to make my point when you disregard the point I make?
Because I see no point in someone pointing out the obvious and trying to act original.
posted
theres no point in pointing out something obvious just to turn it into something negative.(-3-)
posted
.... You guys are terrible at this game.

This is how you play! xD

posted
Nice Prince of Persia action there. Looks just like it.
posted

Mogsworth wrote:

Because I see no point in someone pointing out the obvious and trying to act original.
That last bit about trying to act original is false, but okay.
posted
posted

Derekku Chan wrote:

strager post a pic of yourself already :T

inb4ialreadydid

=|
I already did.

>_>
posted
You're not a butterfly :<
posted
posted
posted

strager wrote:

HenkieBP wrote:

Derekku Chan wrote:

You're not a butterfly :<
Who knows, maybe he IS :U
"strager, the key-jumping butterfly"
Actually I flap my wings to hit a single button attached to my back. I move my cursor with my legs.
riiight... mine sounds more obvious
do butterflies have legs? o.o if that's true i need to do some research :U *ahem*
posted

posted
^ it looks like a Psuedo Backstreet Boys album cover! :o
posted
posted
Time to liven up; early morning and me smiling. Said I'd post this some time back, too long ago for me to remember.
yes/no? I guess not.
[attachment=0:a3b23]see I can smile.jpg[/attachment:a3b23]
posted
Boy scout?

Also, I don't know if that really counts as a smile.
posted
Sorry to disappoint your fantasies, never was and never will be a boy scout.
And that's the best you'll get out of me at this hour, I don't really do the hollywood smile. No offense
show more