1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. General Discussion

show more
posted
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
posted
I have an awesome pic where I summon a huge black ball of doom(No Photoshopping or anything), but I can't upload it right now.
posted
Everyone is awesome!
posted
How come so few people have posted themselves?
posted

Cecilthemos wrote:

Some people (i.e. me) don't like the idea of having one's real self associated directly with one's online self. That, and I prefer to be thought of as someone who is very cool, and photographs of me don't seem to convey that very well :p
posted

LuigiHann wrote:

Cecilthemos wrote:

Some people (i.e. me) don't like the idea of having one's real self associated directly with one's online self. That, and I prefer to be thought of as someone who is very cool, and photographs of me don't seem to convey that very well :p
It's not fair to be only looking at other people but do not show yourself!
posted
Just taken right now with my webcam (why is it booting up quickly now, and ****ed up when talking to my bro on Skype?).

posted

LuigiHann wrote:

I used to have that same opinion of myself (but now I'm just a whore), and even more-so for some people I know exclusively through the internet, so I can sympathize. Though I'm not typically the "base opinions around one's appearance" type (at least and especially when online) so I don't know if that really makes much of a difference to me any more.

Though people should only post their images of their own volition without expecting any results >=|
posted
Here you go.

BE WARNED: THIS NEXT PIC CONTAINS A MOGSWORTH THAT WAS RUNNING ON NO SLEEP FOR THREE DAYS DUE TO COMPOSING

posted

Don't look directly at it!
posted

LuigiHann wrote:

Cecilthemos wrote:

I don't think I look too cool, but if everyone else is posting their pictures, I think I should as well, but I'm glad my comment got a few more people to.
posted
I have no pics of myself atm, but if this topic is still active at the end of may, i'll post a pic of me cosplaying as Ippongi Ryuuta (the leader of the red ouendan on normal/bold) at the MCM expo in london.
posted
here we go it's awpirate time

posted

I am a musical person you know. If you've ever seen Gypsy I played Phil, Gypsy's press agent at the end of the show.

And this is just me with my contacts on (pre-haircut) in December

posted
I didn't think I'd ever do this, but here:

posted

Sinistro wrote:

You look a lot like your avatar :P
posted

Echo49 wrote:

Sinistro wrote:

You look a lot like your avatar :P
Actually, I was thinking the same thing
posted
I agree; you look quite a lot like your avatar, Reeve.

Also, that is an epic view.
posted

awp wrote:

I agree; you look quite a lot like your avatar, Reeve.
Now that everyone mentions it, I suppose there are some similarities, but I never really noticed it before. Good thing you mentioned what my avatar is, awp, since these posts would read really weird if I ever changed my avatar.

Also, that is an epic view.
Yeah, that actually contributed to me choosing this photograph. It's from the hill where the ruins of Fort Angelocastro (Angel Castle) in Corfu stand.
posted

Not edited with Photoshop at all in the slightest.
show more