Post you in real life

posted
Total Posts
show more
yeahyeahyeahhh
For some reason I always imaged mm201 as a 30 year old bready man. disappoint.
mm201
denied
yeahyeahyeahhh
expected more manlyness, please deliver.
DeathxShinigami
He's not Luigihann :c
Powerdrone

MetalMario201's Profile wrote:

Omega

Powerdrone wrote:

MetalMario201's Profile wrote:

That's actually his age.
Cuddlebun

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

For some reason I always imaged mm201 as a 30 year old bready man. disappoint.
the heck is a bready man
TheHarlequin
I feel awesome in this pic

The rest...
not so much

bagnz0r
faceosu!
Pokebis
Wait a minute.....

Wow.
Kakarotto
ddrXero64
Here's a pic of me, same rave outfit as the second picture. Since then I've definitely got more clothes to rave with, but I was just starting out here. Excuse the subtle sense of ego, it was for someone else 8-)

And this isn't my dog, but if I had one it would DEFINITELY be this one.

Sy[K]es
Hello!:3:D

ztrot

stuff
Starrodkirby86
@Kakarotto: Is that a burger I see? :o

@ddrXero64: Now that second shot is awesome. I loved playing with that sort of lights, but can never do so well since it required such slow shutter speeds. :c And what's the dog? xD

@ExoSphere: Ohh, ExoSphere, you sort of remind me of one of my classmates at school --- how interesting.

@ztrot: c'mere <333
ddrXero64

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

@ddrXero64: Now that second shot is awesome. I loved playing with that sort of lights, but can never do so well since it required such slow shutter speeds. :c And what's the dog? xD
The best part is I did nothing to take that picture. Don't know if it's only in my area (New England) but "crews" that throw the major raves usually take pictures of the ravers and put them up on their site, especially facebook. The idea is to go, be shown, and tag yourself. I've long deleted my facebook since then, and I have a couple of pics like that. I tend to be in the pics of almost all the raves. You don't need to stand out, but if you go to a rave and actually RAVE, they'll get on you camera. They like to get everyone they can. That happens to be my best pic, they caught me while hardstyle shuffling, though it seems a bit awkward.....and my mouth was open FUUUU (I was breathing hard, raving is no joke!)

To make a point, I didn't edit it, I'm sure they had a certain camera feature or they edited themselves. No way my glowsticks were going THAT fast, but it looks awesome I admit.

@ztrot Only way to describe that is conditionally delicious. I'm sure you can figure that out, and yes, it is in a heterosexual way for those who associate the term delicious with sexual pleasures.

Cool pic bro

Edit: ExoSphere looks like the kind of person who picks up guys/girls (not assuming, that's why) like nothing haha sense of style I presume? 8-)

Edit 2: I have no clue what the dog is, it's just awesome. I've always loved animals, but I would love to have a pet that reflected my personality. Dogs don't usually interest me, but I would definitely love a dog like that haha. I tend to like things like ferrets and hedgehogs, and cats if they're the friendly cats, not the pissy ones haha.

Speaking of which, I walked by a cat today in a nice neighborhood and it came up to me and rubbed itself against my legs. I've never seen a cat in my life so amazingly friendly. Things like that just make my day :D
Wassaaaa
It's my turn o_ó

Vext

Wassaaaa wrote:

It's my turn o_ó

I like how the names are written by you.
Corin

Yes, I am back...
Shellghost
show more