Post you in real life

posted
Total Posts
30,901
show more
D33d

Static Noise Bird wrote:

If I were to post a pic now, I'd be scared out of my mind because of D33d.
Post a pic and receive compliments. Nothing to fear.
Asphyxia

D33d wrote:

Post a pic and receive compliments. Nothing to fear.
Homie
:P
GladiOol

D33d wrote:

Post a pic and receive compliments. Nothing to fear.
''compliments''
Kitsunemimi

D33d wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

If I were to post a pic now, I'd be scared out of my mind because of D33d.
Post a pic and receive compliments. Nothing to fear.
You don't only get compliments, you're also subject to people's personal opinions and judgement.
D33d

Kitsunemimi wrote:

D33d wrote:

Post a pic and receive compliments. Nothing to fear.
You don't only get compliments, you're also subject to people's personal opinions and judgement.
It's SNB. Nothing but compliments and "compliments" everywhere. Feel the love, SNBitch. Feel the love. And smell the glove.
JAKACHAN

D33d wrote:

Static Noise Bird wrote:

If I were to post a pic now, I'd be scared out of my mind because of D33d.
Post a pic and receive compliments. Nothing to fear.
We all know I get more than compliments from you later on D33d bby <3
Navizel
been a while
meh quality
UnderminE
Glasses please
Lizzy

Navizel wrote:

been a whil
OMG FREDDIE WONG RIGHT THERE
Mercurial

UnderminE wrote:

Glasses please
Soon I'll be there, my lady.
Lambda-chan
I think only girls can understand this, but...do you fucking know that feeling when you think your make-up looks just perfect today? Yeah, I had that feeling when I took this picture
Navizel

Lizzy wrote:

Navizel wrote:

been a whil
OMG FREDDIE WONG RIGHT THERE
not even close How I wish

Lambda-chan wrote:

I think only girls can understand this, but...do you fucking know that feeling when you think your make-up looks just perfect today? Yeah, I had that feeling when I took this picture
pretty and nice makeup *u*
maal

Lambda-chan wrote:

I think only girls can understand this, but...do you fucking know that feeling when you think your make-up looks just perfect today? Yeah, I had that feeling when I took this picture
yes that feeling is 10/10 would bang myself


no really its wonderful


your make up
ColdTooth
Hey!~ Friend took a pic of me at school.

Foxtrot
hello

Moon Dancer

VinylDash14 wrote:

Hey!~ Friend took a pic of me at school.

<3
Myke B

VinylDash14 wrote:

Hey!~ Friend took a pic of me at school.

Now I know who I've been talking to for 1 1/2 years ^^
Moon Dancer
Oh well, since vinyl brought me here:
Kyonko Hizara

VinylDash14 wrote:

Hey!~ Friend took a pic of me at school.

My son is so precious
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply