Nekoroll wrote:

I could just devour you whole.
-Seren-

YunoFanatic wrote:

Twitter me | @MissJeanee | Proud to be pinoy <3

when i have my retainer :3

currently camed from work and i felt having pics with stich xD
Pinoy <3

btw retainer is an other type of braces but retainer can remove from your teeth but braces cant be moved or just permanently in your teeth :P i wear it since 2011 :P
cute
Cyclohexane

Faust wrote:

You..look a lot like sasakure.UK (the artist)
Holy shit he does
UnderminE

Nekoroll wrote:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH <3<3<3<3
Seph

Faust wrote:

omg LOL
YunoFanatic

Seph wrote:

Faust wrote:

omg LOL
Dam are you a son of sasakure? *_*
Merpy
Milkshake
holy moly hi sasakure
D33d
This is me, gazing in awe at this masterpiece of a cooler.

Otherwise known as, "DEED SHAVE YOUR FUCKING FACE JESUS CHRIST ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE"

Now I just need a motherboard which can overclock. :(
boat
d14 op I have it as well
Kanye West

D33d wrote:

Otherwise known as, "DEED SHAVE YOUR FUCKING FACE JESUS CHRIST ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE"

DEED YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO SHAVE YOUR FUCKING FACE JESUS CHRIST WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
boat
The stache must go but the lest looks okay given he doesn't grow it into a neckbeard.
UnderminE
<3
Dark_Ai
so many cute girls wtf D:
Kyonko Hizara
All of these adorable women

and D33d is very sexy, as always
D33d

boat wrote:

d14 op I have it as well
Oh my god this thing is awesome, but I'm still unsure if I need to reapply the compound. It took far too long to align the screws.

Do the high-resistance cables make much of a difference to noise and temperature? I'd have started with them, but the ends aren't colour-coded and it's hard to tell which way around they go.

DEEDIT: Never mind, I was checking the wrong leaflet. What happened was that, because of some weird inventory bottleneck, I was sent the newer version with PWM fans and the SE2011's leaflet thrown in. There were leaflets from each version. Damn Noctua, you crazy.
Kitsunemimi

D33d wrote:

Oh my, it's that cooler~

But you mention something pretty important there... Is your motherboard decent quality? curious kitsune wants to know the model name
Also, do you have an i5 or an i7? To be honest, a giant heatsink like that would be better paired with an i7, although you still can crank up the performance on i5 K processors quite a lot~ If you use AMD though, then you should've saved that money on an Intel processor ;x

Oh and, it's confusing, but all PC slots/plugs are designed to be foolproof, including fan connectors, so they only go in one way. Fan connectors can sometimes be stubborn, but if it's in the right position then you'll be able to shove them on.
But anyways, I should stop babbling on about these things before it gets too far. All you RL thread people who don't care about this can ignore my post now~
show more