Post you in real life

posted
Total Posts
30,903
show more
Mercurial

FisHie wrote:

Can I be one of the cool kids now ?

I came.
UnderminE

FisHie wrote:

Can I be one of the cool kids now ?

>w<>w<>w<>w<>w<>w<>w<>w<>w<>w<>w<>w<

AW YES.
nomen
No glasses tho :(
silmarilen

UnderminE wrote:

pictures please.
when im at assembly they will probably make enough pictures of me
UnderminE
Sometimes I think people post their pictures to summon me.
Baron Nefarious

IppE wrote:

iMercurial wrote:

You need to urgently work out your body... and cut your hair too.
Are you gay?
Men can't be fit or fashionable without being at least bi.
thelewa

Spydra wrote:

Men can't be fit or fashionable without being at least bi.
Heterosexuality was never an option.
Mercurial

Spydra wrote:

Men can't be fit or fashionable without being at least bi.
dafuq did i just read?
Haneii


dkun

Haneii wrote:



u crazy
crazy cute!!!

ohoho ok i'll shut up
Sync

iMercurial wrote:

ztrot wrote:

I think I might of let my hair go to much suggestions?
You need to urgently work out your body... and cut your hair too.
Where do you get off being an asshole?
dkun

Sync wrote:

iMercurial wrote:

You need to urgently work out your body... and cut your hair too.
Where do you get off being an asshole?
He needs to urgently get off this forum... and stop shit posting like no tomorrow.
Baron Nefarious

iMercurial wrote:

dafuq did i just read?
I was trying to be facetious. I don't know it was probably dumb.
Mercurial
I'm not being an asshole or aggressive, Sync... that's what I think.

btw, I'm gonna let the thread flows before it gets locked for swearing against other users and stuff.-
dkun

Spydra wrote:

iMercurial wrote:

dafuq did i just read?
I was trying to be facetious. I don't know it was probably dumb.
it wasn't dumb.

iMercurial wrote:

I'm not being an asshole or aggressive, Sync... that's what I think.

btw, I'm gonna let the thread flows before it gets locked for flaming against other users and stuff.-
didn't know the truth hurt that much
Mercurial
Personally, I don't care about your opinions guys, I'm an user as you, and I have an opinion as you too, so let the others say whatever they want.
dkun

iMercurial wrote:

Personally, I don't care about your opinions guys, I'm an user as you, and I have an opinion as you too, so let the others say whatever they want.
telling someone to get out and exercise isn't an opinion, it's an insult
what kind of world do you come from to think that's an opinion?
you don't know who he is, his life. so what gives you the right?

and sure, you're a user. but i'd rather see quality posts around this forum, just an opinion from a few users that's also floating around. no one just has the balls to say it. who do you think you are?
Birdy
posting in a locked thread
Baron Nefarious
I really would like to help turn this thread around, but I'm just bad at complimenting people's looks without seeming creepy or gay or both.

Its scary
Mercurial

dkun wrote:

who do you think you are?
An user?



Back to the thread.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply