forum

Recommend me a mouse for osu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Toroguythingymajig
So my G400 broke down yesterday and I was thinking, well why not try something new. I'm looking for a mouse that is

- Suitable for osu
- 1000hz built in, so you don't need to overclock usb ports or anything
- Has an ambidextrous shape
- Perfect sensor, i.e no prediction, smoothing or angle snapping

I'm ok with any price, I just want a good mouse. Thanks in advance?
AmaiHachimitsu
DA 2013

Or just stick to G400, G400S would be even better
chanhien
I though you have a Razer abyssus
Myke B
I've heard the DA is good :)
Yason
As cool DA is, it's not ambidextrous. Dont get me wrong, it's an awesome mouse that I own myself, but OP requested ambidextrous mouse.
NoYzE
G400s
Myke B

Yason wrote:

As cool DA is, it's not ambidextrous. Dont get me wrong, it's an awesome mouse that I own myself, but OP requested ambidextrous mouse.
Oh sorry - didn't see that.
AmaiHachimitsu
I thought DA is ambidextrous, well fuck it, sorry
Breiz
zowie AM/FK? If you really need ambidextrous mice.
NixXSkate
CM Storm Recon and Razer Abyssus are ambidextrous with perfect sensors. The buttons on the Abyssus feel cheesy though, but seems like Doomsday can use them just fine. Some Zowie mice like the FM and AM are ambidextrous with perfect sensors but I think the LOD is too low to play osu! comfortably. (PS: I don't know if the buttons can even be remapped for a left handed person since Zowie mice have no drivers.)
Krait 4G supposedly has a perfect sensor but with smoothing, and the G100S supposedly has a near-perfect sensor, but I've never tried them.
TakuMii
^The Krait is Korea-exclusive, so good luck getting that anywhere other than Ebay.

TBH, I think you're better off just sticking to the G400/G400s. There aren't very many good ambidextrous mice out there.
NixXSkate

YayMii wrote:

^The Krait is Korea-exclusive
They're extremely easy to find online, which is where I get all my mice. Not that it matters because it has smoothing.
NotCookie_old
You can buy an ambidextrous DeathAdder lol, there's multiple models.
Yason

NotCookie wrote:

Theres version for a right hand, and theres also another one for left hand, but I'm pretty sure theres no such a thing as an ambidextrous DeathAdder :)
NotCookie_old

Yason wrote:

NotCookie wrote:

Theres version for a right hand, and theres also another one for left hand, but I'm pretty sure theres no such a thing as an ambidextrous DeathAdder :)
You're right, my mistake.
ZenoDiac
Keep in mind to use a granular or hard padded mousepad for more gliding.
Don't help you have a good mouse but a bad mousepad.
Also Logitech G3, but I think they're discontinued, not sure.