forum

Tapping Issues/Help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Me168
Im having a lot of issues now with maps on osu, specifically involving tapping.

The two big issues I know I have are:

1) My keyboard sucks. I'm on a laptop, and the Laptop's Keyboard is not made to support the difficult maps I play (Insane+). I need a really good keyboard, and was specifically looking for Cherry MX Reds in a Keyboard. Does anybody have a reasonably priced suggestion for one?

2) I have to work on tapping control and matching my cursor. When I play very jumpy maps, I miss a lot of notes not because I can't keep up on the tablet (I actually am an amazing jumper on maps using an Intuos), but because my fingers can't keep up. Would anybody have map suggestions on how to build a faster tapping and better control (If possible without the maps being crazy difficult, I like to play maps that have a satisfaction to it other than just tears)

Any help is much appreciated
Noobsicle
Myke B
This is the one I use, and I like it http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Vengeance ... +vengeance

I actually am an amazing jumper on maps using an Intuos
you and everyone else XD
uzzi
I actually am an amazing jumper on maps using an Intuos
YEAH DOOD LIKE I'M BEST LOGITECH G400S AIMER IN WORLD
NotCookie_old
The keyboard that Myke linked is definitely a really good board, but it's relatively expensive. A mechanical board vs. your laptop board will theoretically allow you to play better, but it's not like some drug that will instantly make you cookiezi. If you want to get a keyboard, make sure you do the research and spend the money on a good quality one (i.e. not a blackwidow).