forum

Toggle Key for Leaderboard Rankings in Spectator Mode

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +18
Topic Starter
Lodellica
When I spectate people it would be nice to be able to change which leaderboard should be displayed at the left side of the screen, by binding a key which you can then toggle through them or something. By different leaderboards I mean local ranking, friend's ranking, global ranking etc. Nowadays, if I want to change it, I have to stop spectating and change it in the song list menu.

Would be useful for me at least :D
Legxis
YesYes =D

(no star left)
Topic Starter
Lodellica
Is it really just me and a few others?
Sam
Hmmmm, this Idea seem's like a pretty good one. But if it was implemented I would rather have it for all modes. So if I was I was in the "break" of a song, the period between plays, I could cycle through and see how i was doing in multiple leader boards.
But this feature may cause a few delays. I'm not a coder nor do I know how Osu's leader boards work, but I don't think that Bancho loads all of the rankings simultaneously. Meaning that if it was possible to switch in between, there could be a delay. Sure this wouldn't be a major problem, it's just something worth thinking about.
Overall this feature would be a nice little extension onto Osu! So for that, you will receive my remaining stars :D
Topic Starter
Lodellica

SamC wrote:

Hmmmm, this Idea seem's like a pretty good one. But if it was implemented I would rather have it for all modes. So if I was I was in the "break" of a song, the period between plays, I could cycle through and see how i was doing in multiple leader boards.
But this feature may cause a few delays. I'm not a coder nor do I know how Osu's leader boards work, but I don't think that Bancho loads all of the rankings simultaneously. Meaning that if it was possible to switch in between, there could be a delay. Sure this wouldn't be a major problem, it's just something worth thinking about.
Overall this feature would be a nice little extension onto Osu! So for that, you will receive my remaining stars :D
Yeah, I guess it would give more load on the Bancho servers but I'm not sure. It's just text-based information for the most part, if I were to guess. I'm fine if there would be a little delay between switching leaderboards, I'd just like it to be possible at all!

Also, thank you for the stars :)