forum

To love-ru combobursts

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
karhu12
I did some editing on pics, and decided to upload them here for people to use.
Just saying i did not create these pictures, i only edited them for osu! use.
Hope you enjoy them! tell me if theres any problems with the pictures.

Pack includes now 13 different comboburst's, but i will be adding more while i find pictures.
Be aware that some of the pictures include slight nsfw.

download
http://puu.sh/6X7v6.rar

example pictures

updates
*update 15.2, added 3 new combobursts, fixed "comboburstLala2" to "ComboburstMomo2"
deadbeat
comboburstlala2 should be comboburstmomo1. though might be better removing that one
Topic Starter
karhu12
Point taken. Fixed the name of the momo picture. Thank you deadbeat.
MayhemBlankz
where do i put the folder?
deadbeat
just extract the images and rename them comboburst-0.png comboburst-1.png comboburst-2.png and so on
you can also add ComboburstRandom: 1 to your skin.ini to randomize the combobursts :3
Nekomium

deadbeat wrote:

just extract the images and rename them comboburst-0.png comboburst-1.png comboburst-2.png and so on
you can also add ComboburstRandom: 1 to your skin.ini to randomize the combobursts :3
Sadly the randomizer chooses the same combobursts over and over again. Unless You can somehow make it go through all your combobursts
quit-osu

Nekomium wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

Sadly the randomizer chooses the same combobursts over and over again. Unless You can somehow make it go through all your combobursts
nah, its something in the skin thingy
i cant find what it is doe..
Animelord 2000

karhu12 wrote:

I did some editing on pics, and decided to upload them here for people to use.
Just saying i did not create these pictures, i only edited them for osu! use.
Hope you enjoy them! tell me if theres any problems with the pictures.

Pack includes now 13 different comboburst's, but i will be adding more while i find pictures.
Be aware that some of the pictures include slight nsfw.

download
http://puu.sh/6X7v6.rar

example pictures

updates
*update 15.2, added 3 new combobursts, fixed "comboburstLala2" to "ComboburstMomo2"
Why I'm only getting pictures from the download...the folder just doesent appear D: '^'
Animelord 2000
so now it will work? '-'