community forum

hapi - THE MEDLEY OF POKEMON RGBY+GSC -3PBs-

posted
Total Posts
show more
Khora
OH SHIT IVE BEEN WAITING 3 YEARS FOR THIS
Lunicia
ive been waiting for this for yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs (literally)
Athrun
The map is very fun.

But, I have a bit of a problem with the beatmap. Usually, I am really good at hitting notes accurately, thus, getting high acc. However, when i play this beatmap, i feel that every single note I hit is very early, no matter what.

Would it be my offset that's the problem, or would it be because of the map?
Bonsai

Athrun wrote:

The map is very fun.

But, I have a bit of a problem with the beatmap. Usually, I am really good at hitting notes accurately, thus, getting high acc. However, when i play this beatmap, i feel that every single note I hit is very early, no matter what.

Would it be my offset that's the problem, or would it be because of the map?
Must be a personal issue on your side, especially if you have that problem across the whole map, I didn't spot any section being off in the editor and didn't have any problems while playing either o:
Pachiru
Félicitations Kenterz pour ta map, j'ai pas encore eu le temps de la tester mais a l'occasion je la jouerai :3
fieryrage
ok time to rank collide with the sky
Foreverends
Holy shit congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
Khora
HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT IT HAPPENED !!! GRATZ!
Bara-
OMG YOU DID IT
WHY HAVEN'T I SEEN THAT THIS IS RANKED HOLY SHIT
pikechu
Finally RANKED. CONGRATZ! :)
KyrizeHD
great map...

:< i failed around tthe 98% marker fml xD
RenardPrower

Kenterz wrote:

Duskyui wrote:

here's hoping it goes through this time! :D
There's a perfect song to describe this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aTOaRB_XX4 (Pokémon mystery dungeon <3)
Gotta love that PMD. <3

Also, congrats on finally getting this ranked! I've been watching this map basically since you started it. You deserve it! :D