forum

4,000,000 Users!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rey-volution
hey, Congratulation for 4M users in Osu!

missed one XD

So, give us free supporter tag /slap

user number 4M: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/4000000
Napoletana_old
Hello, I am currently 17 years old and I want to become coockiezi. I know there are 4 million people out there just like me, but I promise you Im different. On February 11th im moving to Korea home of the best osu! Players. Ive already stole coockiezis eyes and got adopted by Korean parents, and now read every AR as my training. I may not be coockiezi yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the supporter I need, I will become the best osu! player of all time.
NotEvenDoomMusic

Napoletana wrote:

Hello, I am currently 17 years old and I want to become coockiezi. I know there are 4 million people out there just like me, but I promise you Im different. On February 11th im moving to Korea home of the best osu! Players. Ive already stole coockiezis eyes and got adopted by Korean parents, and now read every AR as my training. I may not be coockiezi yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the supporter I need, I will become the best osu! player of all time.
ok
laport
Taiwan won
Zeraph
have fun being blind like the fucker he is.
- Marco -
\o/ 'gratz peppy

(and thanks NEDM for redirect <3)
Samui_old_1
Congratulations peppy on reaching 4m users! o/
AmberLynx
-Maru
Congrats~ :)
BrokenArrow
how can there be 4,000,000 people on osu! of there is only- *shot*
Shivarion
Wow awesome congrats peppy !!
UnderminE
kawaii
Vish024
You mean 4,000,000 accounts.
Chamelo
Yey! \ : D /
Ceph23
More or less 4,000,000 people now have their souls taken. Congrats.
Bweh
Even though 75% of that userbase is composed of alts and people who quit within a month or less of playing
Yarissa
It's time for a massive purging of inactive users/ multi accounts! ...and back to 2 million users we go!
Shellghost

Kaoru wrote:

It's time for a massive purging of inactive users/ multi accounts! ...and back to 2wenty thousand users we go!
Ftfy
FrzR
Congrats.

4,000,000th Username: O Pie. k.
ZenoDiac

Kaoru wrote:

It's time for a massive purging of inactive users/ multi accounts! ...and back to 2 million users we go!
This.
Wojjan

Fr33z3R wrote:

O Pie.
Chokladboll
4 million weabos
Senpoii
4M people will be seeing circles for the rest of their lives- just like us.
Sethlied
you're not allowed to have alts though
it even says that
Kanye West

Chokladboll wrote:

4 million weabos
no. 3999999 weeaboos
Sethlied
leepdesu
4000000? more like AOOOOO- *killed*
kernymi
At least osu! is way better than minecra- *withdrawn*