forum

Highest ranked trackpad player?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
WeedMaster_old
I don't expect this player to be high ranked, if you're around 20k, or even higher I would be very interested to see a liveplay with the trackpad.
Myke B
In addition, I would like to see the #1 touch screen player.
Mathsma

Myke B wrote:

SapphireGhost uses a touch screen I believe.
Myke B

Mathsma wrote:

Myke B wrote:

Oh, that's kinda neat. But He doesn't only use a touch screen, no? He didn't achieve his current rank by only using one either? right? That would be crazy. I have seen one of his skins though, and the cursor is extremely small so that makes a lot of sense now if that's true.
-Soba-

Myke B wrote:

Mathsma wrote:

Oh, that's kinda neat. But He doesn't only use a touch screen, no? He didn't achieve his current rank by only using one either? right? That would be crazy. I have seen one of his skins though, and the cursor is extremely small so that makes a lot of sense now if that's true.
he's used a touchscreen for as long as I can remember
-Soba-
also, I used a trackpad until 1b ranked score so like rank 6k-5k. I could play most insanes
Myke B

-Soba- wrote:

also, I used a trackpad until 1b ranked score so like rank 6k-5k. I could play most insanes
You mean when the ranking system was just ranked score, right? before ppv1.
GoldenWolf

Myke B wrote:

-Soba- wrote:

You mean when the ranking system was just ranked score, right? before ppv1.
man soba is old
Myke B
Lol - we were both around when rank was based off of ranked score :P
DT-sama
I play with touchpad and I can't even pass Scarlet Rose or stream 220bpm.
Nines
Okay. Does the trackpad that you all have in mind the same as a built-in laptop trackpad?

And regarding SapphireGhost, does he play with a touchscreen monitor?
DT-sama
I'm thinking about this:
Or anything where you have to use your finger, really.
Zalaria
Are you guys talking about the little square on the laptop? I use to use it back when my old mouse broke, played some insanes with it. Used it for 3 months then got a new mouse.
GoldenWolf

Myke B wrote:

man you're old
Myke B

GoldenWolf wrote:

Myke B wrote:

man you're old
Man you're old! take that.
-Soba-

Zalaria wrote:

Are you guys talking about the little square on the laptop? I use to use it back when my old mouse broke, played some insanes with it. Used it for 3 months then got a new mouse.
yes that
Aposke
This guy right here: Mikoniance.
He does some crazy stuff with his laptop's trackpad that even some tablet players can't do. He's also the only trackpad player I know to have beaten the Big Black.
I've asked him to record himself playing before, but he doesn't have a webcam so it doesn't look like that'll be happening anytime soon :/
TakuMii
TBH I'm better at trackpad now than I was with tablet at 11k rank. But that was with an Apple trackpad, which I have found to be bigger and a lot more responsive than any other laptop trackpads I've ever used.
Wishy
Is there any not terribly bad trackpad player?
GoldenWolf

Wishy wrote:

Is there any not terribly bad trackpad player?
I miss the time you weren't acting like a dick all the time

Wait

That time never existed
Soulg
wow you read my mind
Wishy
You are not answering my question, I'm curious about how good you can get by playing on a trackpad. Please refrain from posting useless comments, ty.
Soulg
coming from the king of useless comments

i feel honored
NotCookie_old
I think Myke might rival him
Myke B

NotCookie wrote:

I think Myke might rival him
Fuck off doucher. Learn to not take shit so personally. It's like I have this fucking twelve year old looming over my posts lol. What a joke dude. It's a forum, and because I said one thing you didn't agree with, now you have a vendetta? This is a forum where I chat with people and give my opinion, and if you can't handle that, then go somewhere else. I'm not down for this childish name calling shit. Get real, and keep my name out of your mouth.
Bweh
See, there's a reason I don't even look at some users.

Anyway I don't think there's a notable trackpad player out there. You'd get a lot of attention for playing well with an unusual peripheral, even more so with a trackpad of all things.
-Soba-
brb beating big black with numkeys
Wishy
Looks like I got many fans out there.
buny
shame on you wishy, be more like me

i never shitpost!!
show more