Hi from doki doki
Nice song GL
- Add collab or collaboration to tags
- 00:07:912 maybe you want to add a circle here, sound nice with the song also you fix the spacing with 00:07:346 (5,7) - some like:
- 00:53:769 (3) - I can't hear nothing in the music here, maybe just remove this circle
- 02:29:873 (3,4,5) - stack this properly or is on purpose?
- 03:07:361 (3) - same as 00:53:769
- 00:12:582 (1,2) - spacing is too short compared to the other 1/2 gaps like 00:11:450 (3,4,5) - and 00:13:432 (2,3,4) - , maybe spacing this a bit more 00:12:582 (1,2) - to be consistent?
- 00:14:847 (1) - finish fit better this part in the music
- 00:15:413 (2,3,4,5) - this spacing is too confused, what are the 1/4 beats and what are the 1/2? try to make it more clear, 00:15:413 (2,3,4) - maybe reduce the spacing or add more in 00:15:979 (4,5,6) -
- 00:21:075 (4,1) - sorry for nazi, but you can make a better blanket here, just use the approach circle for it.
- 00:26:453 (2,3,5) - again nazi, stack 5 properly with 2 and 3.
- 02:11:614 (4) - remove clap maybe is a mistake? o.o sound pretty weird imo.
- 03:34:111 (1,2) - try to blank this better? o.o actually look not nicely
- 03:38:357 (5) - remove whistle sound weird imo
- 03:42:603 (7,8,1) - stack this properly
- 00:48:249 (3) - this beat sound so empty, since the music don't have a clear sound here, I prefer if you do a slider with 00:47:683 (2,3) - fit best imo
- 01:32:409 (2,3,4) - this pattern is not consistent with the other ones, also the vocals have the same pitch in every beat, consider to use a circle streams instead imo, for example 01:36:938 (2,3,4,5) - .
- 00:08:336 (1,1) - too soon after the spinner?
- 00:23:056 (1,2) - I prefer if you avoid the stacks on this diff, since is the easy diff of the set, also double circles are painful to acc for a newbie.
- 00:25:038 (4,5) - same as above
- 00:39:757 (4,1) - fix the spacing
- 02:23:362 (2,3) - sorry for nazi, but you can make a better blanket here, just use the approach circle for it.
Nice song GL