forum

Team Nekokan - Can't Defeat Airman [Work in progress]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ZZT the Fifth
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, February 14, 2008 at 12:24:40 PM

Artist: Team Nekokan
Title: Can't Defeat Airman
BPM: 200
Filesize: 29198kb
Play Time: 03:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.29 stars, 177 notes)
Download: Team Nekokan - Can't Defeat Airman
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Okay, the map we have for this song right now is way too hard. Too many places where you lose half your life bar because there isn't anything hit or spin to fill it, too wide gaps between quick beats...

Hopefully, this map will remedy that. I don't know how good this is so far, but hopefully it'll end up being more reasonable than the one we currently have. Your input on what I should do to improve the map (besides finish the song, which I plan to do of course :P ) would be appreciated.

Edit: The map seems to be mostly finished. Anything I should add, fill in, or touch on? Your input is, as always, appreciated.
Maythius
Dude I love you for this!

even after ranking 79 I still can not beat that other beatmap for this song, which is a shame, because I really like this song.

I played what you have so far, and I like its direction; keep working on it!
Topic Starter
ZZT the Fifth
Updated. It's mostly complete now... just need suggestions for any way I can improve upon it from here.
chan
Have not tried your beatmap, but I suggest that you reencode the video/mp3 so that the osz file is under 10mb.
Topic Starter
ZZT the Fifth

chan wrote:

reencode the video/mp3
Do what now?
chan
Just make the .osz file a bit smaller is what I meant.
Topic Starter
ZZT the Fifth
All right, for those of you having issues with the video's size in the osz, here's a version with no video.

http://peppy.chigau.com/bss/747%20Team% ... -novid.osz
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.