forum

Rank Dropped?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[NanoAI]
So is it possible for you rank to go up because i was at 39k because of the reset but after i played one song it went to 40k?
deletemyaccount
Was there an extended period of time from your last score? Other people may have gained more pp which bumped you back a little bit.
Unfair
Well i got the same problem last night. Played a song, got 2.1k pp, rank didn't change. Played another song, got 10k Rank. Played another one, went 14k rank with 1.8k pp. As i read on some other thread there was some change to the system and pp is recalculating for everyone, so that might be the case. Tom said that you have to wait for the system to recalculate everyone's pp so just be patient.
Myke B
zzz
Loves
Rank updates when you finish a song. Doesn't always have to go up.
buny
do you ever consider that other people may be playing the game, and they aren't sucking as much as you are?

really though, it's probably just the pp algorithm update.
Myke B

buny wrote:

do you ever consider that other people may be playing the game, and they aren't sucking as much as you are?

rekt
Topic Starter
[NanoAI]

buny wrote:

Wow i was just wondering don't need to be so rude..
Myke B

[NanoAI] wrote:

buny wrote:

He's not actually rude, but I mean, it's pretty easy to answer your own question, no?
Horolynn

[NanoAI] wrote:

buny wrote:

He's not rude, he's just saying it as it is. Also, those questions appear a few times a day at least, everyone has his limit.
-Chronopolis-
I went up to 1380pp and then went down to 1214pp after getting a high score and 550/650 combo on http://osu.ppy.sh/b/191942?m=0. And I had been ranking early the same day (went from 31k->23k?->28k)