forum

Conspiracy

posted
Total Posts
show more
Mara
I am ex-staff and I can confirm everything. The new peppy age is coming. Behind the scenes osu!tablet was just a decoy; people don't know that peppy bought a company which will produce more advanced mechas to conquer the world. And the worst part is the fact that goverment doesn't know about it. I can tell you more about his plans, but right now I am escaping to Russia because peppy's hitmen are aftkogkjr65jm, vb.
Ceph23
Mara!!!! Noooooooooo!!!!
Damn this game! As if taking away our souls wasn't enough......
NotEvenDoomMusic
Topic Starter
Arctic

Inflamedmercury wrote:

Hahahahahah plis
hersa37
If only the top players are taken, what will happen to less-skillfull ones like me who??? Is my time almost over?
[-A-]_old
11/10 story, lol.
Inflamedmercury
Since all of this has been confirmed, we have to form a resistance group against peppy. A group compromised of low to mid tier players and top players who havent been kidnapped yet. Together we can fight against peppies tyranny!
Trash Boat
i wonder why this thread isnt locked yet. /me is looking for deadbeat
uzzi

Trash Boat wrote:

I'm almost lead to believe this conspiracy is true based on your posts in this thread...
Trash Boat
only guys like u would believe that exists such conspiracy. they don't last long
beeboy123

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

Trash Boat wrote:

I'm almost lead to believe this conspiracy is true based on your posts in this thread...
Almost, why can't you believe this, its so true im bleeding trueness.
piruchan
My ending for this thread : peppy appears and says, "I can't let you guys know much more than this". Then the thread got locked and stickied. :D
Trash Boat

piruchan wrote:

My ending for this thread : peppy appears and says, "I can't let you guys know much more than this". Then the thread got locked and stickied. :D
second that
GenoClysm

XPJ38 wrote:

man op was right

you paid rog like 5$ just to make that post
the effort that people put into their forum posts is unimaginable
Topic Starter
Arctic

GenoClysm wrote:

XPJ38 wrote:

man op was right

you paid rog like 5$ just to make that post
the effort that people put into their forum posts is unimaginable
Actually that video is from the 30th of January while my post is from the start of February.
Inflamedmercury
Actually that video is from the 30th of January while my post is from the start of February.
Wait so he knew this before you even posted the thread? suspicious ...
Witch Mercy
LOL.
kouzuki_karen

Inflamedmercury wrote:

Since all of this has been confirmed, we have to form a resistance group against peppy. A group compromised of low to mid tier players and top players who havent been kidnapped yet. Together we can fight against peppies tyranny!
zzz.....
Inflamedmercury

mrdumpling64 wrote:

Inflamedmercury wrote:

zzz.....
k
Xyrax Alaria
This is too ridiculous to not be true.
ixsq

Inflamedmercury wrote:

Wait so he knew this before you even posted the thread? suspicious ...
The plot thickens.
AutoMedic
deadbeat
why would you even bump this >_>
AutoMedic

deadbeat wrote:

why would you even bump this >_>
because i want to
deadbeat
well don't