forum

Conspiracy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arctic
Pro players are actually people that peppy hired to act as if they're playing, however they are using advanced bots created by peppy himself. To make it seem real, some of these people create videos. Only few can match the ability of these bots and osu! is actually a test of people's ability against machine.
peppy will eventually take over the minds of the players that are good enough and use them as a supreme way of fighting the governments of the world. peppy then takes over the Earth, making it his own.
Inflamedmercury
Weed
thanks for the enlightenment.
[ Stellar ]
Stop it. You're going to get shot :roll:
Illkryn
tfw will never be hired to use a bot to play instead ;_;7
Trash Boat
and another thread about non-existant conspiracies
uzzi

Trash Boat wrote:

That's what they WANT you to think!

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

god that hurt to type
Weed
what brand of tin foil hat do you wear?
Trash Boat
no u wake up Uzi, there's not such thing
DestinySonata
I'll buy his argument for the sake of buying his argument.
Trash Boat
ok, it's 10,000 Taiko PP. i can lower it to 9,000
Myke B

Inflamedmercury wrote:

Swerve
beeboy123
INB4 OP and everyone who commented on this threads gets banned by Peppy.
OzzyOzrock

Trash Boat wrote:

this guy's in on the conspiracy guys
XPJ38
man op was right

Trash Boat

OzzyOzrock wrote:

this guy's in on the conspiracy guys
your mom is on the conspiracy XD
thelewa

hatseducer wrote:

Pro players are actually people that peppy hired to act as if they're playing, however they are using advanced bots created by peppy himself. To make it seem real, some of these people create videos. Only few can match the ability of these bots and osu! is actually a test of people's ability against machine.
peppy will eventually take over the minds of the players that are good enough and use them as a supreme way of fighting the governments of the world. peppy then takes over the Earth, making it his own.
You didn't specify HOW peppy is going to take over the world. Let me enlighten you about that.

peppy has multiple gigantic robots known as "mecha" that can be piloted with skills learned from osu!. osu! is actually just one big training program made to scout out possible pilots, me being one of the most successful ones. While some top players are indeed bots (Cookiezi, rrtyui and the rest of the Asians because super good Asian players are something that everyone will just believe to be real without asking questions), there are a large amount of actually good players out there. When someone reaches a certain skill level and has been verified to not have been cheating, he will be abducted from his house by the BAT and taken to a secret training facility in Australia located directly under peppy's house.

The secret training facility is where we will be thoroughly brainwashed if we prove to be idealists who want to stop peppy from dominating and turning the world into an Orwellian dystopia. The brainwashing does not work all the time, so it is only done if the player is sure to be a threat. I clearly wasn't brainwashed since there's nothing I'd love more than oppressing innocent people with giant robots.

At this secret training facility we start training with advanced simulators and then when we are good enough, we get to pilot our own giant robots. The giant robots are calibrated for each of our strong points but have the same specifications themselves. The pilot is who makes all the difference.

Only one in a million is able to pilot these giant robots efficiently, and that is the reason why peppy and his secret organization created osu!. While the bot known as Cookiezi is the level someone needs to be at to pilot the giant robot like it's a part of them, the pilots scouted out with osu! are indeed a formidable match enough for an army each. Imagine a super powerful tank--no, eight tanks crammed into one--with incredible mobility.

Prepare for the coming of the ppystopia. Nothing can stop us.
Kanye West

thelewa wrote:

hatseducer wrote:

You didn't specify HOW peppy is going to take over the world. Let me enlighten you about that.

peppy has multiple gigantic robots known as "mecha" that can be piloted with skills learned from osu!. osu! is actually just one big training program made to scout out possible pilots, me being one of the most successful ones. While some top players are indeed bots (Cookiezi, rrtyui and the rest of the Asians because super good Asian players are something that everyone will just believe to be real without asking questions), there are a large amount of actually good players out there. When someone reaches a certain skill level and has been verified to not have been cheating, he will be abducted from his house by the BAT and taken to a secret training facility in Australia located directly under peppy's house.

The secret training facility is where we will be thoroughly brainwashed if we prove to be idealists who want to stop peppy from dominating and turning the world into an Orwellian dystopia. The brainwashing does not work all the time, so it is only done if the player is sure to be a threat. I clearly wasn't brainwashed since there's nothing I'd love more than oppressing innocent people with giant robots.

At this secret training facility we start training with advanced simulators and then when we are good enough, we get to pilot our own giant robots. The giant robots are calibrated for each of our strong points but have the same specifications themselves. The pilot is who makes all the difference.

Only one in a million is able to pilot these giant robots efficiently, and that is the reason why peppy and his secret organization created osu!. While the bot known as Cookiezi is the level someone needs to be at to pilot the giant robot like it's a part of them, the pilots scouted out with osu! are indeed a formidable match enough for an army each. Imagine a super powerful tank--no, eight tanks crammed into one--with incredible mobility.

10/10 would read again
piruchan

thelewa wrote:

hatseducer wrote:

NOOO! I always thought that Osu! is just a game!

Btw, I wonder what peppy will say if he reads this thread :) .
Oinari-sama

thelewa wrote:

That's what peppy wants YOU to think while he makes clones of you. Look under your eyelid and see if you got clone marks...
piruchan

Oinari-sama wrote:

That's what peppy wants YOU to think while he makes clones of you. Look under your eyelid and see if you got clone marks...
Wait......
How do you know if peppy is making clones of thelewa? :o
show more