forum

Crunchyy V1.1

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Crunchyy_old
Hello everyone! :D

So, this is my first skin, so I know it's not perfect (for some it might not even be "good") but I really enjoy making it and I hope you like it! :D

THIS SKIN IS FOR THE NORMAL OSU! MODE ONLY!!!

A LOT of stuff to fix and update over time, so I'll be doing that when i start getting requests/complaints :oops:

I used some sounds from WubWoofWolf's (old?) skin (and yes, I have permission.)

Now, some SCREENSHOTS!

Version 1.0

THIS SKIN IS NOW ON VERSION 1.1. WHY? I CHANGED THE MENU BUTTON, THE HEALTH BAR (OR KI-BAR) AND THE MODIFIER ICONS!!!

Version 1.1.

Oh, and also, inside of the Crunchyy V1.0 folder, there's a folder called Extras
which contains , with several cursors: ( for example, the red one ) 8-)

What's left to fix/update?

The Health-Bar is HUGE. I know. Will get right on that. Fixed.
The buttons on the song select overlap the text in some resolutions. Fixed.
Buttons on the modifier list left to change: Auto, Nightcore, Autopilot and Perfect. Aaaaaand Fixed. c:

DOWNLOAD LINK!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hg6ayd5wopj52v1/Crunchyy+V1.0.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1akse1hpddhb68e/Crunchyy+V1.1.rar

Hope you like it! Any tips and comments would be useful, so go ahead and tell me what you think about it! :D

-Crunchyy
Elzapatoverde
"You're a disgrace to your family" that just cracked me up xD

Looks fun but... i can't find the download link, where is it? :P
Topic Starter
Crunchyy_old
Can't believe i actually forgot about the dl link xD it's up now! :oops:
FrzR
The cursor looks nice. Downloading :D
Topic Starter
Crunchyy_old
Thank you so much :D Give me feedback on the skin itself when you have time :3
FrzR
Overall it had a nice feel especially the hitsounds. But only one concerns me is the menu-button-background.png. On some resolutions these look compressed that it overlapped ranking letters. You could cut off some of the clouds on the left side :D. Yummy cookie circles are yummy. Good job on this one.
Smilepool
Will you skin the rest of the selection-mods? Like Perfect, Nightcore and even the osu!mania. Btw, I really like the hitcircle <3

Edit: In my opinion, the scorebar is a little... Huge, and it can cover some circle. Look:
I don't know how many times can this happen, but I think is a issue to look at.
Elzapatoverde
I really like it! it's very confortable, and that back button it's so adorable :)

Very good job, the only thing that bothers me is, why there's not Autopilot, Perfect or Nightcore icons? And about the clouds, you could give them more transparency so you don't necessary have to cut them.
Topic Starter
Crunchyy_old
"why there's not Autopilot, Perfect or Nightcore icons?" this, the buttons on the song select menu and the "health bar", as many refer to it, are all "issues" i'll take care of.. tomorrow xD It's 6 in the morning and i havent slept yet :c worry not, tomorrow every single one of those problems will be fixed and i'll post the link for the skin with the "updates" :D btw, thanks for the feedback on my first skin, everyone!<3
Myke B
Really cute skin - 8/10. I don't like the song select, but it is indeed well made. Really diggin' the cursor as well.
robin
loving the ranking text
Topic Starter
Crunchyy_old

Kasunchop wrote:

loving the ranking text

Thank you so much! :D

By the way, for the ones that requested a change on the health-bar, the modifier icons and the menu buttons... IT'S DONE! New download link is up! :D
Brad
This is such a cute skin! I really, really love it. You did such a good job with it. There might be a couple of things that need fine tuning but thats just me been a perfectionist >.<
Really great work though, you should make some more skins!
Topic Starter
Crunchyy_old
Thank you sooooooo much! ;u; Please, tell me what could be improved and i'll improve it! And yeah, i will be making more skins in the future! :D Any requests? <3
Brad
It is very good so far but there is one thing I would prefer to see. On the beatmap listing and the Ki-Bar, I think you should make it look kind of cloudy around it. I'm not sure if that was the effect you were looking for but I think if it was a bit more balanced and looked a bit cloudy. I can't explain it any other way >.<
It's fine how it is though :P
Topic Starter
Crunchyy_old
Do you mean something like this?

If you do, that's called "blur" and i didnt use it because it would weigh more on the game (making it lag more). :3