forum

Ever been so mad at this game that you broke something?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- Jun -_old
Just generally asking.
Pettanko
No because only idiots do that.
Ekaru

- Jun - wrote:

Just generally asking.
...So what did you break? :O No, I'm not *that* bad with my temper.
Myke B

Pettanko wrote:

No because only idiots do that.
TIL everyone with anger management problems are idiots - Thanks forums! I threw my pen a couple of times when I play a song like 90 times and fail on easy shit lol, but it doesn't get more serious than that.

Edit: I have seen my friend brake stuff though - he was playing sc2 and lost a couple of times, then proceeded to huck his phone across the room and flip the chair. It. was. hilarious.
Soulg
not on osu but on other games sure
RaneFire
No.

Long ago I had some anger issues. I think I solved them by growing up (still plays games erk ;_;).
uzzi
I broke my sanity. I remember throwing my mouse against a wall playing some fps a long time ago, but I haven't really 'broken' anything.
Full Tablet
Rewben2
Worst I've ever done is swear and hit my desk (making sure I never hit anything that could get damaged), normally I vent my frustration through games by swearing. I'd never slam my keyboard or throw my stylus or do anything like that though.
Topic Starter
- Jun -_old

Full Tablet wrote:

LOL at the head through wall
smoogipoo
Almost snapped my pen in half. I managed to control myself so the pen's lucky it still exists. Used to throw my pen a lot, nowadays I stop playing whenever a tiny bit of anger comes up.

Broke 2 Ducky mechanical keyboards, though that might have happened because I tap with 100g force.
Almost

smoogipooo wrote:

Almost snapped my pen in half.
For a second there, I thought you meant I snapped your pen. :o
Soulg

Almost wrote:

smoogipooo wrote:

you surely are a terrible person. :(
RaneFire
I can feel my anger towards shitty internet returning though.

My country's main ISP (telkom) decided to upgrade all their customer's entry-level lines up to 2mb as the minimum (up from 384k), but no infrastructure change was done for my city on an already congested network, with an oversell ratio of 20:1. This was in an effort to "keep" customers who might run to other services... LOL.

The change puts this estimated oversell ratio at 200:1 and now the internet is anything but functional. Actually it's fucked. I wish I could get a refund on my wow sub, because I can't even do dailies before midnight. Last night my osu! client couldn't even submit scores at all, so after making a few scores, none of them submitted.

Got a bunch of SP games to play, but that doesn't change what I really want to play.
Soulg
you could technically get a refund but youd have to pay the money back again if you bought another month.

and yeah my college doesnt have enough bandwidth to handle the students (that or the vast majority of them are torrenting 24/7, i know one person is but it's sometimes good even with that so i dont think its entirely him)
Blueprint
I swear at my monitor when I fail does that count?
Soulg
does your monitor crack when you say a bad word?

if so than yes
Blueprint
Nope hasn't cracked I can't help but think of this
http://youtu.be/vWfs1QqKfZU
Topic Starter
- Jun -_old

Almost wrote:

smoogipooo wrote:

Hah
For anyone wondering I didn't necessarily break anything, just got really mad, to the point where eating something not edible was possible

Relevant
Arnold0
It don't realy happen in osu!, unless someone disturb me while playing or osu! crash, but it happens in real life situations... I almost broke my iPhone 5 by throwing it to a wall because someone used my PC I forgot to lock to post weird messages on my facebook page...
But that's not the only situations when I can get realy angry, I'm weird :x
Lach
Can't say I've ever been mad enough to break anything, ever. Usually I just go sleep or something if I'm mad, I don't think I would ever break something over a circle clicking game to chinese cartoon music.
lolcubes
A G500. The laser lens actually got cracked from a desk slam. It's a very good mouse but very fragile sadly.
My MX510 is still alive and it survived a LOT of punishment.
Leader
A tablet pen after it didn't seem to work properly
thelewa
Pizzicato
i broke my blackwidow because of this game

my pen's also nearing its end.
Mamoru Senpai

Pizzicato wrote:

dafack
GoldenWolf

Pizzicato wrote:

My BLACKWIDOW is also breaking because of this game
But not because I get mad over it
FrzR
I broke my old mouse. =w=
piruchan
I haven't broken anything(yet). But I almost throw my mouse once due to frustration.
RaneFire

GoldenWolf wrote:

Pizzicato wrote:

My BLACKWIDOW is also breaking because of this game
But not because I get mad over it
I dunno what you guys define "broke" as, but I'm going to assume when it starts registering double-hits... I broke my C key yesterday. First key to break on my bw after 3 years. And I used ZX for most of my time, I just decided to give those a rest since I was so sure I was gonna break them sometime soon, so I switched to CV and broke my C instead... Lovely xD
show more