forum

Kradness - Senbonzakura

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Consciously
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on jueves, 27 de octubre de 2022 at 14:00:15

Artist: Kradness
Title: Senbonzakura
Tags: vocaloid kradness
BPM: 175
Filesize: 3504kb
Play Time: 03:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Extra (6,35 stars, 1190 notes)
Download: Kradness - Senbonzakura
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Extra - 70%
Hard - 0%
Normal - 0%
Ajo Joestar
I think this would be much better:
BPM: 175
Offset: 1645
Pai Sensei
Change your BPM to 175.
Change your offset to 1.686
Resnap notes.
Missing notes in some stream sounds.
Change the audio to 192 kbps.
Check all the map in general, u can do it better.

^^
Celentia
I feel like you tried to click ALT but then stopped caring. If you want streams with gradual increase in spacing, increase the distance snap gradually.

01:18:086 Feels like the slider should be shorter.
01:23:229 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5) First time was fine, but are you really going to repeat the no hit circle streak? Inserts some triples in at least.
01:48:429 (1,2,3) Distance snap that part.
02:17:057 Increase the slider velocity and and/or shorten the duration, it feels really awkward playing that slider.
02:42:114 It would be beneficial to have another hitcircle there.
02:51:000 That is a huge difficulty jump, doesn't fit in with the rest of the song.

I will emphasize again; use Distance Snapping. I would worry about hitsounds later; finish the actual map first.
Topic Starter
Consciously

Kurocho wrote:

I feel like you tried to click ALT but then stopped caring. If you want streams with gradual increase in spacing, increase the distance snap gradually. - FIX

01:18:086 Feels like the slider should be shorter. - FIX
01:23:229 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5) First time was fine, but are you really going to repeat the no hit circle streak? Inserts some triples in at least. - Referred to with triple?
01:48:429 (1,2,3) Distance snap that part. - FIX
02:17:057 Increase the slider velocity and and/or shorten the duration, it feels really awkward playing that slider. - FIX
02:42:114 It would be beneficial to have another hitcircle there. - FIX
02:51:000 That is a huge difficulty jump, doesn't fit in with the rest of the song. - It may be a bit exaggerated, it could reduce the jumps but not both, that part is very cute and fits it a little hardcore
In conclusion, I will only shrink a little jump, nothing more

I will emphasize again; use Distance Snapping. I would worry about hitsounds later; finish the actual map first.
- I know, but there is not that much exaggerated, it is not a leap, still a relatively stream
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.