forum

How do I make slowed down versions of maps.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Clappy
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/31333

I love blue night but, my suckyness prevents me from doing complex 200+ bpm stuff.
How do I make a 170-180 bpm version of it ?
GoldenWolf
You pray our God and Savior; MillhioreF t/114765
Venumidas
Use "Half Time" Mod.
GoldenWolf

Venumidas wrote:

Use "Half Time" Mod.
200BPM + HT = 150BPM
Myke B
HT is probably the closest you're gonna get.
-Chronopolis-

0Clappie wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/31333

I love blue night but, my suckyness prevents me from doing complex 200+ bpm stuff.
How do I make a 170-180 bpm version of it ?
I don't think Blue night is that complex...(not that I can do it yet), just 5-3-1's, try your average ~130 bpm insane on DT and that's complex. You should practice stacks first, and then consecutive 5-3-1's. t/184628 looks like it would be good too.

Still, that map bpm changer seems pretty awesome. It's not always possible to remember the map that has certain features, and sometimes they don't show up enough/are too easy/hard.
Piotrekol

Myke B wrote:

HT is probably the closest your gonna get.
I might go around writing a script/prog for it sooner or later(as i want these maps myself too)
(or just edit MillhioreF one to convert mp3's too)
Venumidas
Here is a better tip, play other games with higher bpm and extreme burst streams, trust me, it allways helps.
Myke B

Piotrekol wrote:

Myke B wrote:

I might go around writing a script/prog for it sooner or later(as i want these maps myself too)
Breh.. for the maps he's probably playing - I don't think he's going to want those, but maybe I'm wrong.
Soulg

Piotrekol wrote:

Myke B wrote:

or you just get audacity to edit the mp3's because millhiore said that he was unable to get it to convert mp3s at this point in time
Piotrekol

Soulg wrote:

or you just get audacity to edit the mp3's because millhiore said that he was unable to get it to convert mp3s at this point in time
I spent 10mins googling and found nice(and working- tested just now) standalone command-line tool for this = can be implemented.
However I'd like to make it more automatic than that program already is - so I'm waiting for approval form MillhioreF to reuse his .osu processing code.