Total Posts
show more
iamdarren
Could u make a zip version? the osk version does not seem to work for me :(
Topic Starter
Pannari

iamdarren wrote:

If you rename the .osk into .zip, you can extract it and install it like you normally would :)
Exo
-Ryosuke
Your skin is a masterpiece.

It's hard to believe you've been inspired by my skin x)
Topic Starter
Pannari

-Ryosuke wrote:

Your skin is a masterpiece.

It's hard to believe you've been inspired by my skin x)
You make the best cursors ever. So I made my own cursor, inspired by your style x)

Edit: And thank you! :)

Edit2: And it's really really nice to get so much good feedback! I've been member of the community only for a little over 3 months and this is the first skin I decided to release :) I'll be trying to make even better graphics for you circlehitters!
Tekklorn
Really nice skin, the textures are really sharp and look amazing when in game :D

Sadly, the skin I've been using for ages has the hit circles really dim so your skin was too bright for me :(
Topic Starter
Pannari

Tekklorn wrote:

Really nice skin, the textures are really sharp and look amazing when in game :D

Sadly, the skin I've been using for ages has the hit circles really dim so your skin was too bright for me :(
:( I'll include dimmer circles especially for you in the next version. You want dimmer colours or the circles altogether?
DENKOUSEKKA
The skin is wonderful <3 I just didn't feel like the spinner matched the rest of the skin but I'm going to be using this for awhile.
Topic Starter
Pannari

Yularia wrote:

The skin is wonderful <3 I just didn't feel like the spinner matched the rest of the skin but I'm going to be using this for awhile.
Yeah I'm gonna be removing the Kirito theme from the spinner, too :)
Tekklorn

Pannari wrote:

Tekklorn wrote:

:( I'll include dimmer circles especially for you in the next version. You want dimmer colours or the circles altogether?
It's fine you don't have to do that, this skin works for everyone else and I have other skins as well so no need for you to make the extra effort :)
Topic Starter
Pannari
It's fine you don't have to do that, this skin works for everyone else and I have other skins as well so no need for you to make the extra effort :)
It's not really any more effort, I have the .PSD for the circles saved so I just have to swap some colours. It's not really that big, don't worry :D
DENKOUSEKKA

Pannari wrote:

Yularia wrote:

Yeah I'm gonna be removing the Kirito theme from the spinner, too :)
No need to change it just because of one person's opinion :o
Topic Starter
Pannari

Yularia wrote:

No need to change it just because of one person's opinion :o
I just took that spinner from one of my previous skins, and I agree with the fact that it doesn't fit the other part of the theme. That's why I want to change it, too.
Coffee Hero
Do you plan on adding ranking letters? You already have A's but nothing else :(. Still a good job on the rest of the skin
khan119
Nice job tatu :)
Topic Starter
Pannari
SlickCircles is now finished!

1.2:
-Added two versions of the circles called FlatCircles and BlankCircles for those who do not like the current design.
-Completed ranking panel
-Added 2 cursor colours to choose from
-Changed hitsounds (Thank you -Ryosuke!)
-Added optional 300 hit-icon.
-Inputoverlay added!
-Menu background changed (supporters)
-Changed the spinner

I'll be uploading the newest version soonly.

[ Zan ]

Not sure what happened but when using the files in the SlickCircles folder as a replacement for hitcircle and hitcircleoverlay, this happens.
Topic Starter
Pannari

[ Zan ] wrote:

Not sure what happened but when using the files in the SlickCircles folder as a replacement for hitcircle and hitcircleoverlay, this happens.
I'll see what's wrong and try to come up with a hotfix

Edit: In the SlickCircles subfolder I had the circles wrongly named. Fixing it quickly
Edit2: Should be fixed now.
TCLCNiche
On Main post it has Screenshot of "FlatCircles" written twice when one should be BlankCircles :3
Now to try out this nice looking skin.
Topic Starter
Pannari

TCLCNiche wrote:

On Main post it has Screenshot of "FlatCircles" written twice when one should be BlankCircles :3
Now to try out this nice looking skin.
Fixed. :)
Aia
I fell in love with this skin the second I tried it, haha. A cool, yet simple skin which you should try if you haven't already.

Good job Pannari! :D
Kyrari
This is probably the best skin that I've ever used, soo going to use this for a long time. I also liked how there's additional color and you can change the how the hitcircles look.

And do you realize that the spinner metre is missing? I've managed put on the Kirito spinner from 1.1 but you really need to put on something there, it's confusing to spin without it

edit: I just noticed, why is it called [Final] when you just made 1.21 lol
Topic Starter
Pannari

VanillaSandvich wrote:

This is probably the best skin that I've ever used, soo going to use this for a long time. I also liked how there's additional color and you can change the how the hitcircles look.

And do you realize that the spinner metre is missing? I've managed put on the Kirito spinner from 1.1 but you really need to put on something there, it's confusing to spin without it
I've taken the Kirito spinner away, so I won't start relaxing on the spinner and spin slower. I'll spin with full speed to the very of the spinner that way :)
deadbeat
this skin is a mess. you're either missing @x2 files, or the normal files.
let's look at the followpoints. only half them have @x2 files, while the score-n.png files only have @x2 files. you should really go through all this and fix this. i'll have another look when this is sorted
Topic Starter
Pannari

deadbeat wrote:

this skin is a mess. you're either missing @x2 files, or the normal files.
let's look at the followpoints. only half them have @x2 files, while the score-n.png files only have @x2 files. you should really go through all this and fix this. i'll have another look when this is sorted
Only half of them need the @2x files, I'm using blank images so the followpoints don't start from the very inside of the hitcircle.

About the other elements, I'll get them fixed. :)
Topic Starter
Pannari
Topic Starter
Pannari
So, what's the current state on this? :o
khan119
http://puu.sh/78Mfp.png Not too big of a problem but it is Kinda easy to fix right? I noticed this in an instant :)

not so serious note: the section pass kind of sounds like 2 farts x-)

Can you add a cursor that is smaller than the current one?
Flanster
I like this, keep it up!
Rise_old_1
Looks amazing!
gonna try it out :)
Nexiieqt
Thanks for my new favourite skin :!:
[ Pingu ]
Amazing. <3
Love you Pannari, one of my favourite skins.
Shinka_old_1
Awesome skin man! I watched you make the blank circles and couldn't wait to try them >.>!!
Topic Starter
Pannari
Thanks for all of the nice feedback <3 I'll try to add mania during the following days.
[ Pingu ]
Can you add Taiko too? <3
Topic Starter
Pannari

OMGPingu wrote:

Can you add Taiko too? <3
I can try, once I've solved the problems with this mode first. :D
Timorisu
The animu kinda ruins it :o :(
Tanakinha
Good Job Pannari!

I Will Use This For A Very Good Time! 8-)
DeathRockstar
Really love the skin! Thank you very much!!!
Tehe
Fukken downloaded i love it!~
show more