forum

Tree of collections

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +634
Topic Starter
Ilye_old
Tree of collections where you can put some small subcollections into one would be really handy

example

Personally I have more than 100 collections now and it's rather bothersome to search something through this.
lolcubes
You can create subfolders in your Songs folder and organize it like that and then just sort by folder or something. You will still have each category you can press and the appropriate maps will get listed.
It's a workaround at best though.
Oinari-sama
Bumping...

As someone who has over 50 collections, I'd love to have this feature.

Folders used to work fine for me until the duplicates accumulated exponentially over time...
xasuma
Again, collections need some serious work. They could be great. Support this thread.
Hums
I also have over 100 collections and would really benefit from this as well.
Hope this happens soon! Maybe collections will finally get their much needed revamp with osu!next.
Setsuna
There's no downside to this and even though I am not familiar with game making, I am sure that this would be a very simple fix :)!
mulraf
supporting this idea, also got a lot of collections. would be better if i could organize them better.
skrungly
I think this would be quite cool. I made an example image;

The +Sub button adds a new subcollection. Having loads of separate collections everywhere is a pain and this would put them where you need them to be.

And yes, I know they're empty. Deal with it ;D
froggor
(bumping) would be really nice to have something like

📁Streams
- speed
- stamina
- spaced

overall collections could use an overhaul