Community Forum

♥Quick & Free Graphics Requests by -Momo- (人-ω-)--♥(Open!)

posted
Total Posts
87
show more
Topic Starter
Hitsuo

Ritz wrote:

-Momo- wrote:

Ritz

Thanks for requesting~ Sorry, I tried my best with the sig; ^ ; this one was really hard for me to work with.
Thanks Momo >.<

dont worry about that OwO

AllRiseSilver wrote:

Thankyou so much -momo-! >w<
no problem!
Jehyeon
Request: Userpage
Image: http://puu.sh/7oNgL.jpg
Size: 640x150
Text:Jehyeon's Userpage
Border : Yes

Thanks :)
Topic Starter
Hitsuo
Completed!

Skystreaming

Heyo >w<)/ thanks for requesting ♥ I tried doing what you wanted but it didnt come out to great so I'm hoping if this is alright?

Jehyeon

Heyo >w<)/ thanks for requesting ♥ I tried my best > <
velia
I believe it must've been hard to do, but anyway, thanks for trying :) It's nice.
It's a bit vertically stretched (it looks a bit unnatural), but, as I said, I'm happy with that. Once again, thanks :))
Topic Starter
Hitsuo

Skystreaming wrote:

I believe it must've been hard to do, but anyway, thanks for trying :) It's nice.
It's a bit vertically stretched (it looks a bit unnatural), but, as I said, I'm happy with that. Once again, thanks :))
I could re do it if you want > < I'm still learning how to photoshop ;;
Jehyeon

-Momo- wrote:

Completed!

Skystreaming

Heyo >w<)/ thanks for requesting ♥ I tried doing what you wanted but it didnt come out to great so I'm hoping if this is alright?

Jehyeon

Heyo >w<)/ thanks for requesting ♥ I tried my best > <
Thanks ^^
Onjouji
Good Day Momo!
I want to request for an avatar and siggie, if you don't mind :lol:

Avatar :
image : http://i.imgur.com/w1DHwfE.jpg ( only Kotori -the right one- )
text : non
border : border please~
rounded corners : what's this? leave it to you maybe :?:
extra : non :)

Signature :
Image: http://i.imgur.com/otUhKHB.jpg
Size: 520 x 120
Text: non (if possible)
Extra info: can you add this on it? :)

Thankies Momo~
Topic Starter
Hitsuo

Onjouji wrote:

Good Day Momo!
I want to request for an avatar and siggie, if you don't mind :lol:

Avatar :
image : http://i.imgur.com/w1DHwfE.jpg ( only Kotori -the right one- )
text : non
border : border please~
rounded corners : what's this? leave it to you maybe :?:
extra : non :)

Signature :
Image: http://i.imgur.com/otUhKHB.jpg
Size: 520 x 120
Text: non (if possible)
Extra info: can you add this on it? :)

Thankies Momo~
I'd be more than happy to do this request but currently I'm at my brothers house so I probably wont get a chance to do this until sunday if not monday the latest > < sorry for the inconvenience
Onjouji

-Momo- wrote:

I'd be more than happy to do this request but currently I'm at my brothers house so I probably wont get a chance to do this until sunday if not monday the latest > < sorry for the inconvenience
No problem Momo~
I don't mind waiting ^ ^
fukashi
Hi! Avatar Request ^^ thanks
Request: Avatar
Image: http://images.ados.fr/1/bd-manga/vocalo ... to-big.jpg
Text: MrSmooooch! ( in yellow please)
Border: yes ( yellow )
Rounded corners: no
Extra info: Trasparent Background
Satanistka
Request:Avatar
Image: http://screenshooter.net/1949438/jvdeser
Text:Satan
Border:No
Rounded corners:No
Topic Starter
Hitsuo
I'll get to these today! Thanks for requesting~ ♥
UrbanClown
Hello,
Request: Avatar
Image: http://puu.sh/7yIdd.jpg
Text: Urban
Border: No
Rounded corners: No
Extra Information: No
toki feet
I hope this is not too much.

Request: 5 avatars for 5 people (from 1 image)
Image:http://puu.sh/7yMas.jpg
Text:

1st girl: pupu
2nd girl:Pannari
3rd girl:Morelunatic
4th girl:Sugoi desu
5th girl:eemekal

Border:no

Rounded corners: yes pls

Extra info: If it is possible, would you mind writing all the names on that one big picture?
ZomboUser
Hi Momo! :)

Request: Avatar
Image: http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/To ... 25712.jpeg
Text: ZomboUser
Border: No
Rounded corners: No
Extra Information: Up to you.

:3
Tsu chan
asher
Request: Userpage

Image: http://imgur.com/ZzMQpFb

Size: 623x193

Text: "Userpages are for weeaboos"

Extra info:

Thanks for doing this dude! :D
Topic Starter
Hitsuo
Okay time to start working on requests~
Topic Starter
Hitsuo
Completed!

Onjouji
let me know if you want any changes~


MrSmooooch
let me know if you want any changes~


Satanistka
Let me know if you want me to change anything~

UrbanClown
let me know if you want me to change it up^^


Sugoi-_-Desu



ZomboUser



Edit: I'm sorry I didn't get to finish up T ^ T I'm too tired to complete the last of these requests ;w; I'll be sure to do them in the morning though so wait for me please? ♥
toki feet
THIS IS GOOD thank you!!!! 8-)
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply