Your map is impossible on ctb
[Extra]thx for modding!
- AR 9.2 or 9.3 makes this more comfortable to play. i need some pro's test → after 5 pro's test (higher ranking over #1000 - Dsan, CookEasy, GGBY, Elinia, sammy711) with ar9 and ar9.3, i think the higher ar is a better choice, so changed
- 00:03:591 (1) - The slight overlapping makes this circle seem out of place. Much better spaced as you did with the three sliders. thou organization of composing really stack me to change it, it seems that ur suggestion is a better way to arrange ds here, changed ds between 00:02:921 (1,1) - by moving the note a little
- 00:14:317 (1) - A bunch of sliderends in this section would be better (correctly) done with drum-hitnormal. All of the extended ones should be blank. oh, as for this, some of the hs work is following the original music drum beating track, so i set hs at those sliderends while some of them r not. so i think just leave them like that is fine.
- 00:20:686 (6) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1839905 might be more effective to highlight 1/3 rhythm. Screenshot shows 1.8x sv. no... uh... coz reversing slider here plays really worse in rhythm than note+slider when it works really well for 1/3 beats ;w;
- 00:37:027 (3,4) - Reversing these two makes it much more playable. but i think the composing now will emphasize the rhythm much more better. thou ur idea is good in flow and play confortable, i prefer cooler ones to play fun here OVO
- 00:44:736 (7,8) - Reversing these two would give this the proper spacing. Right now during (6) the cursor just hangs out in the followcircle, which is too close to (7), as see in https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1839967. Something like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1839971 can be considered to continue the general upward motion of the cursor in this section. really excellent idea, changed, but didn't change the places of those two notes coz i think they r just in their right place
- 00:58:563 (1) - Outstanding drum-hitwhistle here, unintended I'm sure. lol, maybe i can say i can do hs work now :3
- 01:28:898 (1) - Object doesn't require new combo. fixed (omg i didn't set nc here as i know, how this issue happened lol
- 01:46:161 (3,4,5) - Spacing here is a little small; https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/1839938 something like this can be considered. right, arranged ds and all patterns' composing here, thou the rhythm's not changed as above
Otherwise this plays fine. wowww, a those's mod lol