forum

~ M4M queue [open] ~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pagno
- Rules -

Se sei il ritardato medio di #italian evita di postare, in quanto non moddo roba avente 547,12BPM mappata in 1/12

1. osu!standard only
  2. The sum of the draining time of all difficulties should not be longer than 8 minutes, so please unless you make a somewhat decent mod don't make me look at long maps
  3. Please no rap stuff
  4. I can mod in English or Italian
  5. If you're aware that your map is well made, expect a short mod even if I'll still try my best to write as much as I can
  6. If you mod both my maps, I will mod two maps of yours
  7. New rule - Please say "ciao pagno" in your reply to ensure that you've actually read the rules
  8. If I make a post where I say "CLOSED", the queue will get closed 1 hour after the time I posted - this will prevent me to close it while you're still modding
- You can choose one of the following maps for M4M -

Sakakibara Yui - Toki Tsukasodoru Juuni no Meiyaku (TV Size)
BPM: 108
Play Time: 1:26
Number of difficulties: 4

Lisa Komine - Resuscitated Hope (TV Size)
BPM: 130
Play Time: 1:21
Number of difficulties: 4

Dragonforce - Heroes of our time
BPM: 172 - 200
Play Time: 7:02
Number of difficulties: 1
Boncho
hey :D

my mod: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/2851379#p2851379
my map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/143064

srry for short mod
Sephibro
mod my map
10crystalmask01
Uhh I previously modded your map Lisa Komine - Resuscitated Hope (TV Size) before lol. It was a random mod before.

Is it alright if I use that mod as an M4M for my map Takahashi Hiroki - Marukaite Chikyuu? If not, I'm willing to do a re-check on it for M4M! :)
Topic Starter
Pagno

Sephibro wrote:

mod my map
ok

10crystalmask01 wrote:

Uhh I previously modded your map Lisa Komine - Resuscitated Hope (TV Size) before lol. It was a random mod before.

Is it alright if I use that mod as an M4M for my map Takahashi Hiroki - Marukaite Chikyuu? If not, I'm willing to do a re-check on it for M4M! :)
Sure! Sorry for the delay, but for some reason I didn't get any E-Mail that notified me about your reply on this thread! I'll mod it as soon as possible!
OmgHahaLOLxD
Hi M4M here.

t/168588

English pls and ty
NaxelCL