fixed nearly all things ! Just one or two things in Insane I didn't fix because of personal preference.
Tari wrote:As told :3
- 00:28:765 (1) - You need to move this note down, it touches the hp bar! which isn't good/allowed. and you need to adjust the previous and next note and make sure the previous slider still blankets this after you move this note down.
- 00:41:265 (1) - Add a finish for a start of this note, the tempo of the song starts to change here and you want to signal that with a finish, to the start of the note.
- 01:46:890 (1) - ^
- 00:42:202 (1) - No need for a new combo to this note, there no special beat here that really signals it.
- 01:47:827 (1) - ^
- 00:59:233 (1) - Remove the finish, you don't need to finish the start of every new combo here, that ruins the purpose of the finish. You only do it for the strongest and most important beats in that music section.
- 01:11:890 (1) - Finish would work great here, since this is where the instrument beats change, you don't need the whistle if you keep the finish here because it will overpower it.
- 00:23:452 (2) - Going deeper into the map, I notice you put a new combo before the start of the actual vocals, can you do it here too? like you did at 01:29:077 (1) -
- 01:39:390 - The green liner here could be decreased even more to 30% , I think it fits better because this part is quiet
- 01:53:140 (2) - The blanket looks really bad for this slider, fix it up a bit?
- 03:14:390 (2) - ^
- 02:21:265 (3) - Reverse needs to clap with your hitsound pattern.
- 03:53:452 (3) - Move down, slider end is super close to touching the hp bar.
- I'm not sure this is the best way to map the easy, you should of mapped to just white tick, that way you can add hitsounds especially the clap to every other white tick, and to make it easier to follow for beginners, the only reason its easy to follow is slider leniency but that's all really, switching from hitting notes on red tick to white tick can be really difficult and hard for beginners, so please keep that in mind for your next maps.
- 00:42:202 (1) - Same as easy, no need for a new combo
- 00:41:265 (1) - Same as easy, needs a finish.
- 00:46:733 (2) - New combo here, to match with the easy diff please.
- 01:52:358 (1) - ^
- 01:16:265 (5) - Add a finish to the end of the slider please.
- 01:40:952 (3,4) - Why do such complex rhythm for a slow part? how about turn this all into 1 slider would be better?
- 01:46:890 (1) - Finish start like previously.
- 01:47:827 (1) - Add new combo like previously.
- 01:57:515 - Why skip note here? the kiai should have continuous notes coming at ya
- 02:20:952 (3,4) - The flow is better like this http://puu.sh/8eykQ.jpg
- 04:03:452 (3) - New combo to follow the easy.
- 00:10:640 (2) - New combo, here the drain starts to hurt in harder diffs if you put such a big pause.
- 00:48:921 (7) - No need to space them so closely, you can enlarge the spacing here so it fits well with the overall spacing and jumps of the map, just place them much farther from the previous note please. http://puu.sh/8ez0H.jpg
- 01:05:483 (8) - New combo here, because it starts to repeat here.
- 01:06:108 - Add a note here if you do the above.
- 01:06:265 (1) - Remove new combo if you do the above.
- 01:12:827 (4) - New combo, these can be split into two and this is part of the next pattern so it needs a new combo.
- 01:15:483 (5) - ^
- 02:02:983 (4) - Note here, put it stacked at the end of the next slider.
- 02:16:577 (4,5) - Try using a slider? http://puu.sh/8eznd.jpg
- 02:21:108 (1) - Repeat, add a new combo here.
- 03:22:358 (4) - ^
The hard diff is fine and my favorite diff, so I only had 1 thing to say about it. good luck!
Thanks for modding !