Kibbleru wrote:lol how long did it take u to count?
Kibbleru wrote:lol how long did it take u to count?
all else fixed. thanks for modding !
Also for 00:06:108 - 00:08:765, try using this rhythm for better follow with the vocals:
deleted this entire section
00:13:608 (4,1) - Are too close together. these distances are fine.
00:15:952 (4,1) - ^
00:35:952 (4,1) - ^
00:31:265 (1,2) - Are too far apart.
...Ahh too much DS changing in this diff @_@ stuck to using only one DS (eg 1.1) and stick to it throughout the entire map.
rhythm actually starts at red ticks. starting at white ticks sounds completely off
- 01:54:390 (3,1) - red/white tick changes are hard to read and here I'm not sure what you're following?
anyway, I'd prefer if 1 starts on the white tick not the red, but that's up to you. c:
similar here - 02:32:515 (1,2) - and 03:15:640 (3,1) -
fixed nearly all things ! Just one or two things in Insane I didn't fix because of personal preference.
Tari wrote:As told :3
- 00:28:765 (1) - You need to move this note down, it touches the hp bar! which isn't good/allowed. and you need to adjust the previous and next note and make sure the previous slider still blankets this after you move this note down.
- 00:41:265 (1) - Add a finish for a start of this note, the tempo of the song starts to change here and you want to signal that with a finish, to the start of the note.
- 01:46:890 (1) - ^
- 00:42:202 (1) - No need for a new combo to this note, there no special beat here that really signals it.
- 01:47:827 (1) - ^
- 00:59:233 (1) - Remove the finish, you don't need to finish the start of every new combo here, that ruins the purpose of the finish. You only do it for the strongest and most important beats in that music section.
- 01:11:890 (1) - Finish would work great here, since this is where the instrument beats change, you don't need the whistle if you keep the finish here because it will overpower it.
- 00:23:452 (2) - Going deeper into the map, I notice you put a new combo before the start of the actual vocals, can you do it here too? like you did at 01:29:077 (1) -
- 01:39:390 - The green liner here could be decreased even more to 30% , I think it fits better because this part is quiet
- 01:53:140 (2) - The blanket looks really bad for this slider, fix it up a bit?
- 03:14:390 (2) - ^
- 02:21:265 (3) - Reverse needs to clap with your hitsound pattern.
- 03:53:452 (3) - Move down, slider end is super close to touching the hp bar.
- I'm not sure this is the best way to map the easy, you should of mapped to just white tick, that way you can add hitsounds especially the clap to every other white tick, and to make it easier to follow for beginners, the only reason its easy to follow is slider leniency but that's all really, switching from hitting notes on red tick to white tick can be really difficult and hard for beginners, so please keep that in mind for your next maps.
- 00:42:202 (1) - Same as easy, no need for a new combo
- 00:41:265 (1) - Same as easy, needs a finish.
- 00:46:733 (2) - New combo here, to match with the easy diff please.
- 01:52:358 (1) - ^
- 01:16:265 (5) - Add a finish to the end of the slider please.
- 01:40:952 (3,4) - Why do such complex rhythm for a slow part? how about turn this all into 1 slider would be better?
- 01:46:890 (1) - Finish start like previously.
- 01:47:827 (1) - Add new combo like previously.
- 01:57:515 - Why skip note here? the kiai should have continuous notes coming at ya
- 02:20:952 (3,4) - The flow is better like this http://puu.sh/8eykQ.jpg
- 04:03:452 (3) - New combo to follow the easy.
- 00:10:640 (2) - New combo, here the drain starts to hurt in harder diffs if you put such a big pause.
- 00:48:921 (7) - No need to space them so closely, you can enlarge the spacing here so it fits well with the overall spacing and jumps of the map, just place them much farther from the previous note please. http://puu.sh/8ez0H.jpg
- 01:05:483 (8) - New combo here, because it starts to repeat here.
- 01:06:108 - Add a note here if you do the above.
- 01:06:265 (1) - Remove new combo if you do the above.
- 01:12:827 (4) - New combo, these can be split into two and this is part of the next pattern so it needs a new combo.
- 01:15:483 (5) - ^
- 02:02:983 (4) - Note here, put it stacked at the end of the next slider.
- 02:16:577 (4,5) - Try using a slider? http://puu.sh/8eznd.jpg
- 02:21:108 (1) - Repeat, add a new combo here.
- 03:22:358 (4) - ^
The hard diff is fine and my favorite diff, so I only had 1 thing to say about it. good luck!
It is not unrankable.
ids wrote:A little reminder，using plural timing points on one time section is an unrankable issue.
probably everything fixed on Hard Normal and Easy
My M4M attemptGeneral
- dun' like your Stack leniency at times but whatever..
- what's with the face of the right character...Insane
- Seems ok to me, not the map I'd preferably play though (because you do skip some streams :<) Gonna look into your rhythm in the following
- 00:21:186 (8) - might consider replacing this one with an 1/4 slider to map 00:21:265 - aswell (i think this is fitting the music better) fix
- 00:26:890 (3) - I removed this slider in order to listen for what it snaps to, because i couldn't find anything it snaps to, i found sth else though errr no fix
the "fffading" actually starts on the blue tick, might go with a slider instead of circles though
- 00:43:140 - why did you decide to not map the "better world" here? It'd even be something simple like this: fix
- 00:46:265 (1,2) - I know that this might be your intention but i think it's a ranking criteria that all hitsounds must be audible so i think you should do sth about that: fix
- 01:25:640 (7) - by the way you mapped these sounds the rhythm here should be something like this:fix
- 01:26:265 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - reducing this 8 circle stream to 2 triplets is kinda cruel imo, may consider making such a stream out of them..?uhhh no fix ;w; i like these Q_Q
- 01:27:358 (2) - the rhythm here is similar to 01:26:890 (1) - and therefore should be mapped similarlyno fix
- 01:31:890 (1,2,3,4,5) - dunno i removed it to see the sounds that 01:31:968 (2,4) - snap to for myself, but i couldn't find such sounds, so i decided to list that here as overmapping and the rhythm here should be reduced to 01:31:890 (1,3,5) - changed my own way
- 01:32:827 (1,2,3,4,5) - something similar with this stream: couldn't find a sound that 01:33:061 (4) - snaps to, so i suggest this:same as above
- 01:40:327 (3) - Dunno if you intend to do this: If you want to map the shi of shitoku, because the shi lands on the 1/3 snap: fix
so if you want to map the vocal correctly i think this is the way to go about it, if that wasn't your intention, ignore this suggestion
- 01:44:702 (2) - if you want to map the vocals, please do it like this fix
- 01:51:890 (1,2) - already talked about this one fix
- 01:56:108 (4) - to cover the vocal, this slider should repeat somehow like this: no fix
- 02:07:827 (1) - the vocal goes like Maru and you only mapped the ma, might consider mapping the ru aswell?fix
- 02:08:608 (2) - In order to cover the vocals again, this should be something like this:no fix
- 03:06:265 (6) - might consider mapping the vocal at 03:06:421 - fix
- 03:08:765 (5) - ^ 03:08:921 - fix
- 03:13:140 (1,2) - putting this here so you don't miss it fix
- 03:29:077 (1) - already mentioned something similar, might consider mapping it with an 1/2 slider, fits and sounds better fix
- 03:52:515 (7) - should be something like this to follow the rhythm: fix
- 03:53:140 (10,11,12,13) - pls don't reduce the stream to a triplet D:
- 03:53:999 - just saying that this sound is so loud that you could consider mapping it
- 04:02:515 (7) - to follow the rhythm better this should also be an 1/2 slider which either repats or has a circle in 04:02:827 -
- 04:03:140 (1,2,3,4,5) - ........ pls map the streams D: errr ok ;w;
- 04:03:608 (6) - lastly i would move this slider to 04:03:686 - to have it (1) end on a white tick (2) map the sound that is there no fix
thanks for modding !
LZCSC wrote:for M4M
my english isnt so good ,sorry ;x;
- i suggest using 6 combo colour like this uhhhh needlessly complicated x_x
first and second using for the time like this00:23:452 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4) - .
5th and 6th using for KIAItime .third and fourth for nomal time
- 00:08:608 (1,2) - i think its not suit a break here transitioning from mapping vocals -> mapping instrumentals here
- 00:24:858 (3,4,5,6,7) - dont use that many short slider here,its more suit long slider and slowly rhythm i think.maybe like this i think it's ok
- 00:26:265 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - ^ ^
- 00:41:577 (3,4) - Ctrl+G,and 00:42:202 (1) - under 00:41:733 (4) - ，00:42:358 (2) - under 00:41:577 (3) - ，00:42:515 (3) - up angle hmm what i have is ok i think. if i change to what you suggest then next pattern's flow is a little broken :C
- 00:57:046 - what about thisadded
- 01:37:515 (7) - del this circle?if you do ，dont forget 01:37:046 (4,5,6) - set looks like a Triangle and set 01:37:358 (6) - where as 01:37:515 (7) - used be strong drums here so i mapped it
- 00:11:577 (2,3,4) - this more suit i think no fix. i think rhythm rhythm is fine
- 00:55:483 (3) - more far to 00:54:858 (2) - fix
- 01:08:452 (6) - Ctrl +G? these are all for specific patterns
- 01:09:077 (8) - ^
- 01:13:452 (6) - ^
- 02:14:702 (8) - and 02:14:077 (6) - and 03:35:327 (6) - 03:35:952 (8) - ^
thanks for modding!
Pjecoo wrote:Hi. I'm kinda new at modding so you don't have to take my mod seriously. And there could be some mistakes that I overlooked. no problem~
01:16:265 (5) - It's just my point of view, but what about to extend this slider to 01:16:890. mmmm large sound is where i have it now. If i extend it to your suggestion, then I miss that large sound with the end of the slider
01:41:108 (4) - Extend the slider from 01:40:952. Your suggestion makes the slider start a weaker vocal part in my opinion, and then it would miss the stronger vocal at 01:41:108
00:11:890 (3) - Isn't it kinda big jump for hard diff? - Try to move it little bit closer to (2). I moved 2 closer to 3
02:00:483 (2) - Reverse selection? fixed
I know it's small mod, but I'm not good at modding easy & insane diffs.
Hope I helped you.
If not, then sorry.
thanks for the mod
request from BMT queue
sorry for delay
- 00:23:452 (2,1) - swap the nc because the vocal start at 00:23:452. no change because I prefer NC on downbeat
- 00:28:765 (1,2,3,4,5) - cause this part is not the upsurge of the song,so a more simple rhythm may better to me,especially in this normal diff. changed a little
- 00:46:265 (1) - make the slider end in 00:46:421 to follow the vocal,same suggestions at 01:51:890(1), 03:13:140(1). no thanks. slider is 1/1 for instrumentals
- 01:16:265 (5) - move the anchor point of the sldier right a bit to put the sldier's tail between 01:15:015(2) and 01:15:327(3)? how did this happen
- 02:37:671 (1) - maybe try this rhythm,blank the redline as you did at 02:35:171 and 02:40:171 ok
- 03:09:390 (4,5,1) - just a suggestion mm no thanks
- 00:05:483 (6) - remove the finish ok
- 00:23:452 (2,1) - swap the nc nah
- 00:31:265 (1,2) - move this two sldier down a bit may better to me,maybe like this nice
- 00:57:046 (2) - i think there are no need to use a kickslider here. changed to two hitcircles
- 01:00:796 (5) - use circle here instead of the slider nah
- 01:47:827 (1,2,3,4) - ctrl+h and move to (83,118)for a better flow. ok
- 02:02:671 (2) - same as 00:57:046(2) 0.0 ok
- 02:21:890 (8,9) - its a little strange if 02:22:436 is blank ok
- 03:09:233 (7,8) - same rhythm suggestion as normal diff nah
- 00:10:640 (2,3,4) - i think the distance between 00:10:952(4,1) are a little big,you can ctrl+g 00:10:640(2,4) to balance the ds. distance is ok
- 00:19:858 (5) - move to (256,120) ok
- 00:47:202 (2,4) - make slider4's tail stack with sldier2? did something different
- 01:09:390 (1) - clap how did i miss this
- 01:10:327 (3) - ^ thanks
- 01:14:233 (1,3) - maybe try this? maybe if i was a better mapper i would do that....
thats all from me
good luck :3