forum

The Perfect One

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dedaloodak
In an attempt to make a perfect skin, I have researched which two colors are the most different from black(because we are goning to use full background dim), but also different from each other. One color will be the color of hitcircle, and the other will be the color of the cursor. So with this skin EVERY hitcircle will be pink, and cursor is going to be green. With a design like this, hitcircles and the cursor will be easily visible to the human eye and the player can react faster! The spinner is designed by the same principle.

Skin Name: The Perfect One
Creator: dedaloodak
Theme: osu! standard
Size: 3.41mb
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?jm0j4jti5qkm1ul

only audio files and few more .png are not ”mine”, working on copyrights ;)
-mk
try doing [img]*screenshoturlgoeshere*[/img] for your screenshots
Mathsma
This feels like a skin mix, unless you created all the elements or got permission from the creators of the elements you aren't allowed to use them in a skin posted in the skinning sub-forum.
Topic Starter
dedaloodak

Mathsma wrote:

This feels like a skin mix, unless you created all the elements or got permission from the creators of the elements you aren't allowed to use them in a skin posted in the skinning sub-forum.
cursor and health bar are mine :S
I tried to make my own hitcircle overlay but every png from photoshop looks creepy ingame dunno why :(
mattitomatti
nice skin
Topic Starter
dedaloodak
huge update just made.
and added video preview.
Banana Phone_old
I play way better with this skin than any other skin, only thing is its a little boring :P