forum

Pls help how to calm myself !

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Artorias__old
Hi guys i just did 1425 combo hit an hour ago and then my heart f*cked up, i dont know why every time i hit about 800 ~ 1k hit combo my heart beats very very very fast ( like when u see something extremely frightening), my hand shake and my mind felt into very weird condition, i tried many time that beatmap but it came out the same result everytime, have no idea how u guys can get about 2k or 3k combos, right now i just keep punching the pillow and i'm very dissapointed about myself, just want to take a knife and stab my heart million times :o , i f*cking hate it now. Do u guys have any advices for me so that i can stay calm and ease my heart while comboing?
btw sorry for my bad grammar, i haven't study it much ...
IppE
Oinari-sama
Practice Zen

Inner peace... Inner peace...
Please
fap
Quite Cynical
Since your blood is clearly circulating your body at high rates, I suggest doing an incision on your main arteries.

No seriously. Play the map casually, treat it like the combo isn't even there
Mango
First off DO NOT GET SO HUNG UP ABOUT IT If you want to stab yourself because of a game then for one you may have an anger problem or something of the sort. There is no real sure shot way to stop, but I get it too whenever I get excited like reaching a higher combo my heart usually beats faster since I feel the trill and excitment of doing well. Try nit to focus on the combo counter if it bothers you that much, there's probably some way to remove the counter so you can't see it. Out of sight out of mind as they say.
Rio-
Just play casually... Don't think about Combo too seriously
*I remembered the Time when I play ParaParaMAX and miss when hitting 1500+ combo just because that I look at the combo meter suddenly... quite depressing right?
Topic Starter
_Artorias__old
thx u guys for advices, i found it easier not using Sudden Death mod, i also know that i can be more calm and focus by not thinking too seriously about combo (ty satriobp and Supergamer087), eventhough my porpuse is to get full combo that beatmap :P
NotEvenDoomMusic
listen to Herb Alpert

it's chill. trust me.
Senpoii
Like the others say, don't take the combo seriousely. I used to be the same way- I'd get super excited and bouncy after I hit a certain combo/part of the song with FL then mess up. Now I SS'd it with FL because I stayed calm and kept playing it.
Just take your time and have fun bud.
Birdy
Meditate to Aurastore

google "Aurastore - Whisper" or "Aurastore - Losda"

best stuff
Bweh
Your heart fucked up? Apply to a cripple school for cripples and hit on crippled girls with crippling cripple ripples as you attempt to fondle their nipples

I have considered staying calm as more of a skill than a state at this point. It has blessed me with much fruit. I haven't tried it out yet, but

IppE wrote:

might be on to something here
Trash Boat
for me that kind of things is good. don't you know what's adrenaline? Life without action is boring. it's perfectly understandable if you have arrhythmia or something
Xyrax Alaria
Fullcombos are always stressful especially if it's a song where you're not exactly the best at and doing really well on. Just try not to focus on the combo and just have fun playing the song :)
hinamizawan
murder and rape

also dont fap it makes you lose energy
Weed
tranquilizers/weed

seriously though just play the more you fc the more you'll get used to it and it won't affect you as much
beeboy123

makkura wrote:

murder and rape

I do this but faping to celebrate a good kill is ok.
[ Stellar ]
Well, it's probably because you're afraid of missing the next note.
Just don't think and play the game with a clear mind.
Trash Boat
or you could watch this(Think positive, not the other)

damn its too hard to find them individually
jumph

makkura wrote:

murder and rape

Heretics these days.
Ven
1. Open up Google Chrome
2. Press CTRL + SHIFT + N on your keyboard
3. Go to the URL bar
4. Type in Fakku.net
5. Enjoy
Trash Boat
CTRL+SHIFT+N toggles Incognito, right? oh...
beeboy123

Trash Boat wrote:

CTRL+SHIFT+N toggles Incognito, right? oh...
Yesir