forum

Anyone remember these days?

posted
Total Posts
show more
TheVileOne
Does anyone remember the days when Flashlight mod almost got removed from the game completely? It was before my time, but that's craziness to think about.
Sonnyc

TheVileOne wrote:

Does anyone remember the days when Flashlight mod almost got removed from the game completely? It was before my time, but that's craziness to think about.
Not my time too, maybe I was quitting,,
Topic Starter
seasonS

TheVileOne wrote:

Lol because this user was giving away free FL hacks and so many people were abusing it :cry:
deadbeat

back in the good old days when BanchoBot hated GladiOol
Xiaolin
I remember when I first got a kudosu, thanks to Andrea~ <3
Kouya-
I remember 3 years ago, I was playing Osu on my older brother's account, played with the default Windows XP Desktop Mouse, played only 10 maps EVER on Easy xD

Gosh, and just about 3 months ago I finally made my own account and started playing Osu again x3

Aah, the memories ~
deadbeat

Lapis Aoki wrote:

I remember when I first got a kudosu, thanks to Andrea~ <3
ya know, this thread is more so for people who have been here for a good few years. not less than a year :p
Birdy

Weez wrote:

that old edit screen!!
Let me tell you, this was one of my favourite things of all things back then. It's so bland nowadays, what a shame.

All the changes have made me stop playing. That's quite sad, considering that it still could be a good game.
XPJ38

deadbeat wrote:

back in the good old days when BanchoBot hated GladiOol
This just reminded me that back then we could actually see the "!silence" commands thrown by the chat ops and BanchoBot's confirmation. And #osu and #announce were merged. I feel old.

edit: just found a "Bancho hates Gladi" savelog of 2010. It's just hilarious. http://puu.sh/7PV2k.txt
Kanye West

Sal32 wrote:

Who's flute?
Makes me sad that people don't know Flute

the original hard rock god
tn5421
I'm new. But in a few years knowing who Cookiezi was will be what determines if you're an oldfag or not, I'm sure.
_Arzo_
i miss no video mod
Witch Mercy
Lost all of my old screenshots... D:
Mofu kun
I'm pretty new, so I don't remember.
deadbeat
i miss the old score based ranking system ;w;
Feast
I wish I was old enough to remember :(
Topic Starter
seasonS

deadbeat wrote:

i miss the old score based ranking system ;w;
Lol yes! That was one of the only times I could find myself playing a song that's 4 minutes or longer (I hate long songs, I prefer 2 minutes or less). But playing a 5+ minute song would rank me so much since you get such a huge score xD.
Sparks Fox

YayMii wrote:

I wish I stuck around longer during the old days... I quit nearly instantly after discovering that I couldn't pass authentic maps on Hard with a mouse (although I was using a crappy mouse and PC back then).
Two things:

1. Are you me? Because I was exactly the same in 2007/08.

And 2. I kinda miss those days...
Shohei Ohtani
I remember the days when I was mildly relevant as a mapper and modder.
kirueggy
I joined in April of this year and all this looks better @_@

(am I the only one who still thinks the default osu skin is too obstructive)
Topic Starter
seasonS

kirukashi wrote:

I joined in April of this year and all this looks better @_@

(am I the only one who still thinks the default osu skin is too obstructive)
I use the default skin, I think it looks very clean and simple.
TakuMii

Sparks Fox wrote:

1. Are you me? Because I was exactly the same in 2007/08.
Not quite...